How reliable is your dealer?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tokamano8o, Aug 21, 2007.

1. :laughing: Don't tell me you wouldn't do it if you were getting good deals from a minor.

2. age is just a number to me

3. Not to be a dick but i would def feel sketch as fuck knowing im getting mad amounts of herb from a 17 yr old. all good tho mang if it works with you and he hooks you up then Toi is happy for you:hello::wave::smoking:

4. whoa, if they only made a job like that

"heres two lines, please snort them and fill out this survey"
    "okay" *SNORT*
    5 page survey is done in 30 minutes..

they couldnt do that with weed and the stereotypical stoner
    "please smoke this bowl, and fill out this survey"
    "sweet" *SMOKE*
    "dude ill totally fill that out later man...i feel like watching futurama right now...peace"
    similar survey is done in a day, and its got tons of doodles all over it...

5. The guy i've been trying to get bud from for the past few days fuckin sucks.

One night he tells me he has bud, but he is going to go north for the night and will hit me up in the morning, that he has plenty and left it at home so not to worry. Next day, he tells me he is out, but not to worry he is picking up the day after. Come today, he doesn't answer my phone calls or anything...... Dealers who play games need to just get out of the game completely. Either make your customers happy or fucking stop selling. It isn't even like he is a big dealer or anything, i know he didnt sell it all, he is just playin games. Ah well, he usually has the shittiest bud in the area, i just didnt feel like driving too far to get bud, guess i'll just make a pickup tomorrow of bud/dealers who are worth my time :smoke:

6. Its always good to have more then 1 connect so u always have a backup. Me personally have like 9 numbers in my phone so i can always get and none of them fuck around when it comes to ripping you off, around here its not like that (fortunately).

7. Fairly reliable. It usually gets there within an hour and she just tells you to walk down a road, then drives up and makes the exchange and drives off. Sometimes I buy from her supplier and he'll rip you off if you don't ask him to weigh it out in front of you. One time he sold me an 18 gram "ounce"; I was so pissed.

'Hey err do you have a scale?'
    'Nope'
    'You know, you should really get a scale . . .'

I was friggin' stoned off my ass or else I would've realized what was happening.

8. i have about 5 shitty dealers and 2 good ones. i trust none tho

9. back at home i could get a qp in 5 mins from my guy.

10. i dont have a dealer i just moved to vegas ... so im looking tho. boy am i looking...

11. I've known the guy I go to for about 2 years now, and I've always been able to get something within a few hours at a middle point between where we are.

12. My number one dealer for danks quit selling which sucks but the rest are generally reliable unless theres a drought.

13. i got 3 hook ups one of them's some surburban kid but he got some dank ass shit for 60 an 1/8 but he fucks around all night and i dont get it till like 3 in the mornin but he allways does me straight, the traps never dry and the dude who runs it's an OG he's cool as fuck, when he's there he'll hook me upk wit a zip of some fire mids for 60. just met some otha guy lil bit away from the city he gave me the hook up on some dank tho.

14. Mine is shit, I am buying an ounce of him but its been 3 weeks and he is jerking me around. I hate when dealers do that, i need a new dealer but how do i go about finding one?

15. one of my dealer's is an asshole. :(

he mood swings constantly like he's on his period.

16. my dealers are the shittiest , i had a good one always had weed i bout in total prob 10 grams , i dont smoke alot and he has good shit for good pricees so thats good ? i was happy he left so i was stuck w 2 guys the first guy always trues to rip me off , the second well i hardly call him and hes not taht reliable , another of my friends said hes uncle is growing and the plants should be ready soon but hopefully he aint lying.

17. I have had a few dealers. Never got ripped off or anything, was always served within like half an hour. Sounds like there are quite a few shitty ones out there though.

18. There is no such thing as a reliable dealer in Springfield, Mass.

19. I got a good dealer now. I just met him about a month ago. He goes to college here and gets some pretty good dank.

20. I hadnt met a good dealer until just recently. This new guy is the greatest. ALWAYS has what I need, and he's ALWAYS at the bar down the road playing pool. It feels so nice to not have to put up with all the high school dealers' bullshit anymore. My new guy, I can be sure he has what I need and I know where to find him :hello: