Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How reliable is grass city

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Joshwimp, Sep 2, 2013.

1. I've read a fair amount of bad and good reviews of this web site in the buying and ordering aspect. They seem reliable but you guys would know better then me

2. Yeah it is, I ordered from gc a couple times myself.  Actually my new bong and down stem should be here within a week or so :)

3. I have only made one purchase from the site but I was very pleased with the service (my package actually arrived a day or two early). I'd say go for it.  :) 

4. :bolt: ;)  (haven't heard very Good Reviews i buy my stuff elsewhere personally. such as afrosmoke.com or brotherswithglass.com

5. #5 CrispyBacon, Sep 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2013
    Make sure there are no law's in your country/state that prohibit's bong's and pipes. I know many states in the US don't, but that might not be the case for other places.

That being said, many people do purchase item's from this site, and review them all the time. I've seen members recommend item's from the store, so it can't be all that bad.

If anything does go wrong, you can always contact their customer service. 

I've bought stuff from brotherswithglass, and the stuff arrived fine. You don't have to use this site. There are other online store's that specialize in glass.

6. I ordered my new bong and vapocane from grasscity and got them both right on time.

7. Reliable? Absolutely. Overpriced? Well I'll keep my opinion to myself on this one.

They're reliable and shipping times have more to do with how long Customs will hold your piece. I had an issue with customs here in the US and it took forever. GC's shop support team is pretty damn awesome. They kept in touch via GC and emails too. I hear that if you get a Made in the USA piece, it takes much less time to receive it.

9. I bought my Sherlock from the site, It was during the 420 sale so it was discounted quite a bit. I ordered it on a sunday night and it was on my door on Friday! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the piece, it is beautiful, durable, and hits like a champ!! Its my only experience with the store but I would DEFINTELY recommend it!!

10. Always buy during a sale, usually they stack with the coupon codes.

Also the shipping can take forever (if your from America especially)

11. Depends on customs. I live in the USA, I've had items never leave customs, and I've had orders arrive. Either way GC is fine, its customs that'll fuck you

Sent from my Huawei-U8665 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. It's reliable in the sense that it gets to you in a timely manner, but my order had to pass through customs and so they wrote the contents of the package on the outside of the box.  I nearly got busted by my parents b/c they got to the package first, opened it, analyzed the contents cuz they'd never seen a duggie or a cigarette rolling machine before, and then proceeded to question me, so I lied my ass off and they believed me.  It was somewhat funny because they asked if it was my package since it was addressed to me and I said no.  Still can't believe I got away with it.  Definitely worth losing $20 to save my ass.  That's the only thing I didn't like about it, but now that I have my own apartment and that I found a LHS I don't order online anymore.