Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how reliable are instagram/wickr dealers? (ireland/uk ppl)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by venidaughter, Jan 5, 2018.

1. not asking for sources or anything

inexperienced college student smoker here, found a few of these "no sales" guys on ig posting pictures of lovely strains with wickrs in their bios and shit seems like it'd be too good to be true? ive heard mixed things

talked to my mate who smokes a lot, he only buys from guys he knows and he says he just gets what he gets with no real selection of strains or indica/sativa, and i'd like to have a bit of choice/guaranteed quality. in dublin, ireland so it's not legal and the only way to get non-reggie weed seems to be darknet vendors but i cant get anything posted due to living at home

if anyone here has ever bought from/got scammed by one how did it go? and what were the prices like etc

cheers for any help

2. If you can meet someone personally to buy you could try that. Please don't ever front money or wire money to someone you don't know. I got ripped off by replying to an ad on GC (before it got pulled). The deals and selections were fantastic. Ounces 30 grams, every strain you could want, great price. Worth a try. I wired my $300, knowing I was getting expedited service and would be smoking some good stuff by the weekend. I start getting emails, The shipping got messed up and they needed a different carrier and I had to pay for that, but it would be refunded. I knew then I'd been ripped off and not to send more money. I got greedy and in a hurry. The dark web has it's own challenges and Bitcoin- who knows. I've got a friend who swears his older friend gets all her cannabis off the darknet.

3. yeah i'm definitely only gonna do meetups and pay in cash, no money in my account anyway lol

4. Not sure if it is the same in Ireland/UK but I know anybody I have met up with off IG, I needed a referral from someone they already dealt with, most won't just meet with a rando

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 stoneybaloney44, Jan 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
    I've heard of buying a few times from ads off craigslist, and mostly they're pretty good. However, if you see someone advertising a huge list of strains with some over the top photo, you can be certain they're fake. If when you talk to them on wickr they ask for steam cards or something other than cash at any point, tell them to get fucked. It's a scam. Otherwise, you should be good.

From aus btw

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1

6. Fuck off you silly cunt nobody here is going to fall for your scam. Reported.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bout as reliable as u sending me some money in the mail and hoping to get some product in return.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Oh wow I always preferred hand to hand when I bought.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Have a nephew who is very experienced with dark web, he bought twice money up front product came in 2 days buy ups no problem third time no product showed next day a letter from DEA. The end of online buying for him. Made him much wiser for his age

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'll never buy online from someone I do not know... Too dangerous because you never know who is scamming you or who is a trap and is actually a cop or some shit like that.

• Like Like x 1