Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How red do your eyes get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by B4dg3r, Jul 8, 2010.

1. my eyes have actually never gotten red at all. guess i'm just lucky haha, some of my friends eyes literally get bloodshot.

2. same here, never had red eyes before. :hello:

3. No red eyes here, either, and if I was going to get them tonight would've been the night (multiple hits off of two bongs, three pipes, two table vapes and an Iolite:p)

4. don't get red eyes normal chilling and toking, but if I'm going for the serious get blazed couch lock session(usually with a couple close friends) then my eyes get some serious red going on.

5. My eyes get a slight pink 2 -3 bowls in, but when I start getting way up there in the clouds, my eyes are so fucking red.

6. My eyes don't really get bloodshot, they usually just get really closed lol.

7. I have eyedrops with me or accesable 24/7. After a bowl or two to my dome they get pretty red, but thats mostly because i have contacts. Then again, i love sportin some nice blazed eyes around Haha. My pops always gives says "are you stoned? Your eyes are red. Just kiddin man i know you smoke weed:D"

8. My eyes never get red.

9. I've never met anyone else who's eyes get as red as mine do. The white disappears entirely and the white part gets completely red, as ed as a damn Ferrari. It's crazy and it only takes a smallbowl to absolutely destroy my eyes like this.

10. Don't go red, but they do go a bit glazed over and go a little gray/cloudy.

11. If I only smoke a bowl or two then they don't get red, just kinda shiny, if i have a heavy sesh they get really really low and just a few blood vessels, i've seen some people get ridicolously red eyes before though...like pure red.

12. same here :smoke:

13. Its random for me. Sometimes they are completely fine.
    Sometimes you cant find a spot of white.
    I always think its funnier when you can see the red 20 feet away in a mirror

14. Sometimes they get a little vieny. Sometimes nothing happens. And yet, sometimes they get red as the devils dick.

Always carry so Rhoto with you!