Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how real men smoke

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by VashTheStampede, Oct 23, 2005.

1. thats fucking awesome!

2. Meh, sad day, it's not working for me.

3. yeah it isnt working. it says its closed.

4. that is one serious shotgun.

5. What the fuck? Why can't me and dazed see it?

Nevermind, I downloaded it and it's cool. That's awesome.

6. damn that is pretty fuckin craazy man

7. Now thats how to hit a shotgun :smoke:

8. It says closed for me also - what's the trick here?

9. Nevermind, I got it.

10. thats cool

11. That's from 'Grass' documentary with Woody Harellson

12. Haha... There's creative thinking :D

13. no way i just saw that same clip in the movie grass. great movie you guys should check it out.

14. man if i was stoned in a war i would go find some rabbit hole to hide in heheh

15. yea thats cool that mostof them smoked, i think its ridiculous how now the kids in iraq have a liscence to kill, but cant even have a beer till their 21..fucked up

16. Actually, although I've only ever known one person to go into the military, he went in when he was 18 and he told me that he could buy beer on base.

17. fuck dude you should be able to do whatever the hell you want if youre there, cuz you might not be commin back.

18. na, dont wanna do acid, cause if you do come back your gonna be having them flashbacks. and plus, and acid trip + war = NO FUN. lol. but yeah, they should have 100% freedom tho.