Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Quickly can Exercise flush THC?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HideYoChurren, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Swimming and sauna daily got me through 3 drug treatments never took a break. They both open your pores and swimming is one of the toughest workouts because it works every muscle in your body.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Work out every single day APART from the day your test is on. On that day you should rest as much as u can

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. The more slender you are the quicker it is then some one over weight but there’s been people who can probably get it out in 2-3 days by just being slender an a lil ripped, an I had talked to a guy who claimed he passed a test in 24 hours from smoking but he is really jacked an has a low body fat so that must have something to do with it but to be safe 1-2 weeks should be plenty of time

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Excersize doesn't flush thc....excersize burns fat which in turn releases the detectable metabolites

• Like Like x 1
  5. hi! i weigh 130ish and 5”7. im on probation. so i have to pee clean. i clean out on an average of 3 days. with no excercise or special diet. most thc comes out in your poop, so make sure youre going poo

6. Original post from 2012 now 2018 people still asking how to clean their system days before an important UA. Funny how generation after generation cannot evolve to learn these things and take precautions.
    I keep clean piss n the freezer at all times.

7. well one if you read the previous comments I clearly said said I had weeks. So you can remove yourself from the post if you don’t have anything positive to say and if you didn’t even read the question. Thanks

8. But how often do you smoke?

9. I've been smoking from a weed pen almost every night. However I exercise daily and run almost every day and have been doing so for about a year and a half. I only smoke weed at night, mainly to go to sleep. I normally take about 2 or 3 hits at the most. That being said, how long will it take to get out of my system.