How potent will the smell be?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Blaque_Foxx, Mar 14, 2003.

1. I know this is gonna sound like a stupid question, but I don't know of anywhere else to ask. IF I were to start growing out of a closet space in my house would you be able to smell weed upon entering my house even if the room used for growing were up or downstairs.

Also, if you were able to smell it throughout the house, would inscence be strong enough to hide the smell or am I pretty much screwed. I figure this probably depends on the potency of the strain, but I'm just trying to get a feel for this. I know I'm coming off as paranoid (which I admit to having my bouts with), but I'm a newbie.

Thanks in advance
    Foxx

2. All the plants i have come across do smell pretty strong, especially when flowering.If the space you grow in can vent to the outside air, for instance via an open window in the room or a ventilator grille then the stench is reduced. Upstairs is mostly better as the warmed air will rise+disperse through the window, whereas downstairs you will probably smell it even outside the house. Incense or one of those plug-in air fresheners might do the job, and i've heard that a small air-ioniser helps a lot.

3. it can be very smelly depending on how many and what strain.....but if you mean will someone notice that may come into the house then, yes it will smell.........Peace out.......Sid