How PHX Bongs are made (VIDEO)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Apr 6, 2006.

1. That was cool az hell. I kinda always wanted 2 know that. JOE> +rep

2. fucking awsome.

3. that would be fucking crazy working in a bong factory

4. sweet vid, ive always wondered how they did that

5. That was a very tight video. Now I know what I want my new job to be.:hello:

6. I love how it just twists together, and with the flame, it just looks so awesome.

:hello:eric:hello:

7. Pretty cool video. They make it look so easy but I wonder how easy it really is.

8. ^ it's not

thicker glass poses it's own set of annoying heating problems while thinner glass reacts when molten almost like semi room temp honey

it's a skill for sure

9. that vid was too cool

but ive hit a phx with three percolators, and i thought it was just too much filtration and not enough chamber. shucks

10. You could not fill the percs, I think that would work.

11. Wow... I've been looking for a video like that for ages. There's a local head shop here that makes ph(x) style bongs w/ percs and whatnot custom. I'm in a bit of a crutch because next week I'll have enough to get a custom w/ three percs, ash catcher, ice notches, splash guard and difusor or I could just get an ounce of CO's best and a new spoon. I DID just get a new bong last week but now that I've had the taste of bong ownership... I just want more.

12. Damn, you guys are lovin that video.

I did a search after being jealous that i dont have one, and saw that video and watched in awe.

Still wish i had one

13. Did that not make sense to anyone else?

14. No, if you look at a trinity, it's not all that tall, not too much chamber height.

15. Well really the biggest chamber is gonna be the thick cloud of smoke being built up in the beaker.. doesn't matter how tall these tubes are most of the time

16. hoast, whats up? havent seen ya in a while.

nah man, my cousin fills his chamber as high as it would go, meaning there wasnt much smoke in the cone.

17. Not much is up. And tell him he's filling his bong up wrong.. you gotta leave a place for the storm to generate.

18. Damn, that was awesome. He was making it look so easy but it's truely an art form. Nice find.

19. Does anyone else know where to find more videos like this? I keep searchin, but im not finding anything.

20. i think those videos are from a dvd called Operation Pipeworks

couldnt find anymore online either so just bought it off ebay for around 10 bucks shipped