How PHX Bongs are made (VIDEO)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Apr 6, 2006.

1. Pretty cool I thought. I want one soooooooooo bad

2. That was fuckin awesome. I wonder how much of a difference those filter things make.

3. thats waaaaay tight
    id like to have a job like that

4. Wow that was awesome. I would love to make my own piece someday. +rep for the good find!

5. There's a PHX Trinity sitting in a local headshop of mine with a $350 price tag. i hope its still there when i have the money lol

6. Sick vid dude, thanks for posting.. Now I know how my bong was made :bongin:

7. that was sick dude. great find ! i wouldnt mind pickin up one of those one day

8. The colors the glass was when it was being heated was nutssssss.

9. that was pretty neat never knew thats how they were made

10. Makes me wishi could find a shop near me that carried glass like that.

11. I love PHXs its cool that I got to see how there made, great find!

12. That was awesome +rep

13. those things are amazing. that video was interesting too, thanks dude.

14. Best online vid I think I've ever seen. +rep

15. nice find man, really enjoyed watching that

16. heyyyy, thats what i was gonna say. u beat me to it.

17. +rep for that one. that was some cool shit. :hello:

18. haha dude i love how awesome the flame looks

19. i had to pause the vid to say this, i think it would be so cool to go to a fancy party of some sorts and have people ask you your occupation :p

"i make bongs" and that dude in the intro's been baggin me up, +rep is in order.

20. I love Phx glass. I have a borealis bubble bottom and the trinity, both of which have never failed. Of all the bong makers, PHX is one of the only brand who actually puts any scientific process into the way the you smoke a bowl. If you go their site you can read all about it, its pretty cool stuff. They have pretty much optimized the glass and air passages for optimal smoke cooling. About to have my wake and bake out of the borealis right now :)

-Rob