Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How open are you with drug use?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by herny, Nov 19, 2011.

1. I keep it under the radar because honestly, everyone finding about my love for Mary Jane is EXTREMELY risky for the situation I'm in. I just have too much weed, too many connections, etc to be figured out by the entirety of my social circle.

I do believe cannabis is a beautiful thing, and I wish I didn't have to hide it. I wish I didn't have to listen to people around me abuse the beautiful thing it is. If I could slap stupid kids and say, "Stop talking about weed like how you do at parties. It isn't fucking alcohol. It isn't something you use to make you cool." I would. I can't tell you how much it bugs me when those kids get pinned as loving Mary Jane more than I.

But I suppose if I wish to love cannabis as much as I do, I must do what I do now. Stay under the radar.

2. with family: not at all.

with others: pretty open. one of my fave pastimes is rolling up a blunt and then getting a friend and going behind my school right after school. theres woods back there and a lot of people walk home through them. so we like to stand on the edge of the woods and smoke. its funny cuz alot of the underclassmen are like "oh shit weed".we do it openly and casually, to hopefully increase the idea that smoking weed isnt abnormal. my favorite moment was when i was back there smoking one and a guy who i had had a half hour political argument with (the guy is a statist liberal fuck) walked by, and i was like hey man u smoke? and he sees the blunt and is just like wtf....
    i talk about weed openly. in one of my study halls we talk about it alot in front of the teacher and he dont care. if its about legalization, ive even talked about that in front of the principal because thats just a political issue. despite this, most people i meet at school (even if they have classes with me) don't know i blaze and are surprised to find out i do.

3. I don't walk around wearing a shirt that says "I smoke weed", but I don't really attempt to hide the fact either (I also look like a total stoner so that has something to do with it).

4. I don't really tell anyone, nobody in my family knows. The only people that do is my smoke group, which is like 5 friends.

5. Everyone at my school knows I get that good shit. People who dont know me at all know me for having good weed. Kinda fucked but eh.

6. I mean I was always a don't ask don't tell kinda person when it came to weed and other drugs. In high school it was blatantly obvious that I was a stoner, just cause of how I dressed and all that. I doubt many other people except the people I've done other drugs with know how excessive my drug use has gone after weed, and I'd like to keep it that way. I don't want the people I pretty much grew up with to look back on me as a junkie because they knew I used to fuck with dope or a burnout hippie because I'ev done psychedelics. Fuck that.

7. I am definitely honest about it.

8. I'm fairly open about it. I don't keep it a secret or anything. I'm not sure what it's like in other countries, but in New Zealand it's pretty much accepted despite being illegal. Everyone does it and everyone's chill about it.

9. damn you read me like a book with the "420 son" FB comments,, haha nah but I wear a few T shirts like one of them I just bought today is the bank of america logo but with a bud leaf and says "dank of america" :D Another just says Long Beah but the O is a bud leaf instead of an O. but Cali isn't really too hard on bud smokers if you havent heard :cool:

10. I don't use drugs, just weed

11. I don't hide it from anyone, all my friends, and family know I smoke weed. While some might not be happy with it they know it helps me with some issues so they don't let it really get in the way of our relationship. If anyone askes me I have no problem being straight up with them why hide if for them to find out about it later.

12. I'm pretty private about it. If someone asks and I don't really know or trust them I would just laugh it off unless they're looking to buy some.

13. everyone who is close with me knows i smoke weed.but at work,and other professional events or places im only as open as the person im talking to is.
    for example if the person im talking to says hes pro legalization(like my boss did on friday)then i will share my thoughts on it,which if a young adult is pro legalization usually he also does said drug lol.

14. 100% with parents but most people wouldn't think i smoke

15. im pretty open about my weed use. other drugs- not so much

16. I'm hesitantly open about it with people I've known for a while. But that goes with any personal thing I do, like opinions or sex, as I'm quite shy to be truthful. My parents know I smoke with my friends, and my dad even used to smoke when he was younger. (He quit because he swears it made him depressed). Sometimes, the people who know I smoke criticize me for it, like someone called me a pot head and glared at me... to which I said, "I'm the nicest person you know! Who doesn't glare at people!"

17. If someone asks me if I smoke marijuana, I don't hesitate to let them know that I'm in love with it.

I don't advertise it though.

18. Yeah, I'm honest but not very open.

19. [quote name='"adam1120"']weed ain't drug to me and never will be[/quote]
    You sir, are misinformed.
    A drug is any substance that alters mind or body.
    "Weeds not a drug that's denial"-Macklemore

20. i am too paranoid to be flashing bob marley stuff. but if someone ask's ill tell them i smoke every once in a while. i dont like cogs and i dont like alcohol so all i do is smoke.

the problem is, i dont have a problem with smoking weed, its the law that does.

one thing i have learned growing up is to mind my own business. and whatever someone wants to do is fine with me. just as long as it dosnt get me in jail.
    so i am fine with drug use.