Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How on earth do you make your own bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SillyLake, Jul 29, 2011.

1. I'm getting sick of using my pipe alllll the time. Actually, the last time I smoked out of something that wasn't a pipe was probably last year. LOL.
    So, yeah I was just wondering how do I make a homemade bong out of like a waterbottle or something? And what can I use for a bowl? I have metal pipe if that helps at all..

2. Dude use your imagination and ingenuity, you know how a bong works...I hope.

3. seriously, take 3 seconds of your time and type in "how to make water bottle bong" in google. It's almost like someone made google to search for things, funny huh?

4. -turn keys in ignition
    -drive to local headshop
    -purchase cheap bong/ smoking device

I never saw the point in homemade stuff after I turned 18. Unless you were going for a gravity bong or a waterfall or something.

5. I made a homemade water bong out of a gatorade bottle and a trumpet mouth piece, and just put a carb hole on the side. This was when I was a newbie smoker, I have a spoon and a glass bong now.

6. #6 Michael Gary Scott, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2011
    This is a really terrible question. Too bad noone told you theres a god damn section for this. Opps.

Unsubscribed.

7. GRAVITY BONG, GRAVITY BONG, GRAVITY BONG! As simple or as complex as you wanna make it with the same concept every time. Priceless <3

8. The easiest way to do it is just simply punch a hole near the bottom of a Gatorade bottle shove a pipe with a long stem into the hole, then tape the fuck outta it. If the pipe doesn't have a carb, make one by punching another hole higher up on the bottle so that you are able to clear the chamber.

Here's a crude mspaint drawing of what I mean (I'm a lefty that uses a mouse right-handed). Note the location of the carb, and how the pipe is (supposed to be) at a 45 angle.

[​IMG]

9. 20oz bottle like the above pic use a pen n socket with ele tape don,t last long take time inbetween hits so the tape don,t get hot

10. whoa, left hand using a mouse? that's unique dude. i literally stopped to think about that and was like "damn" i've never seen that lol

11. This type of question could usually be remedied by a quick youtube search

12. #13 Psygonyx, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2011
    Exactly. No one uses a mouse on the left side so I was forced to learn how to use one the right way. Works fine until I have to play an FPS or draw something.

And for those who were wondering, I use a pipe right-handed too because the carb isn't lefty friendly. I mean it's possible, but you would have to use your index finger instead of your thumb, and I have more lighter control with it in my left hand just like everyone else anyway.

13. #14 Aaron Getang, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Holy shit whenever I smoke with this kid out of his bowl I always think to myself, "he's doing that so fucking weird" but I never say anything cause I'm not an asshole, I now realize he's a lefty and using his index on the carb..

14. you dont...u buy quality glass or dont use a bong at all!.............EVER!