How old were you...?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by lauraisfrknawsm, Dec 13, 2009.

1. wow... i am surprised there are girls out there doing anal at like 16 and 17...

anyways i'm a guy, french kissed a girl in kindergarten lol, lost my virginity at 16, got my first blowjob a few months later. i did things outa order.
    never had anal sex with a girl, don't really see the appeal.

2. 12 for everything except actual sex
    lost it at 15

3. Lost the virginity at 15
    First kiss I think I was eh, 12 or some shit.

4. kiss at 13
    first lay at 17

5. My first kiss was probably in like second grade or something but my first real kiss was when i was like 10 or 11 hahha.

Broke my virginity when i was 13.

the girl i broke my virginity go pregnant like a year later when she was 14

funnily enough the next girl i had sex with who was kind of like a fuck buddy (who i shared, with her uncle of all people) also got pregnant not long after we fucked....

could have been me...

6. First kiss----fourth grade

First make out----12yrs old w/the girl next door

First Handjob-----14yrs old same girl next door

V card------16yrs old w/girl at work lol i worked at mcdonalds as a shift super

First kid-----18yrs old time flies when your having fun lol.

7. kiss 13
    v card 18

8. I had my first kiss when i was like 4, and make out session when i was like 5, i used to go to the same babysitter everyday with the same girls, practicing kissing was great.

I was in grade twelve for the first time when i lost my v-card.

9. Lol yeah... I had my kid at 17... JUST turned 17 the month before...
    tisk tisk.

10. when i was like 3 or 4, i went with my dad to home depot and there was this BEAUTIFUL exotic lookin girl who was probably the first girl that really made me double take...anyways i had told my dad that and he ended up talking to her about paint or something(i think he just wanted to see my reaction) but after he talked to her he looked at me and said " didn't u have something to say to her" and i said "ur the most beautiful girl ive ever seen" and then RAN AWAY...i was hella embarassed!!! i ran all the way to the truck and my dad actually came out of the store with her and she came up to me and was like "thx ur so cute" and gave me a nice little quick lip kiss!!! no joke i felt so good after that, and everytime i went to home depot with my dad after that, i had to pay Felishna(her name) a visit...i still know her today

11. Ahahaha how cute
    I can see my son doing something like that. Although now-a-days I would tell the chick to keep her lips off my kid
    XD

12. first kiss: i think i was sixteen.. late, but whatever :p

and still a virgin at 18, but it doesn't bother me.

13. kiss was sometime in middle school, i think 6th or 7th grade

Oral was 15

V card was 16

14. When you got your first kiss?
    8th grade so i think 13 or 14

When you lost your virginity?
    freshman year, def was 14

if i could go back, i would... fucking a. glad i got birthcontrol early though :] high five to mom on that.

15. First kiss? No clue.

v-Card? 8th grade.

16. Well I got my first blow job when I was 13, had sex with my girlfriend when I turned 14.

After that thought I didn't get lucky again until I was 16 :rolleyes:

Good for me I now have a girlfriend. :D:hello:

17. kiss: 13
    vcard: 14

18. age 14: My first kiss with this guy who loved cuddling with me on a couch in our ROTC lounge but wouldn't let his friends see him with me.

Age 17: Lost my v-card to the 19 year old Asst Tennis Coach. Such a hot body. He ate me out too! 5 months later I gave my first blowjob in my then-BF's bathroom. I still had braces hahahha

I've never had anal, and I'm glad my current BF doesn't want to. He's never gotten head before and doesn't want it!! Yaayyy, but I like him giving me oral... but he doesn't. =[

19. haha. I know somebody who got analed when they were 13.
    And somebody who got fingered at 12.

I made out when I was 11 :p
    Kiss 9-11
    virignity: 13

20. I was 15 and it was my friend that's a girl. It was just messing around though lol my first kiss from a boy was also at 15!

I lost my virginity at 18.

Also, I think it's sad how kids are fucking at 12, 13 years old. What the fuck? Sex was the last thing on my mind at that age. I mean, have their balls even dropped yet? Do those girls even have boobs yet? Wtf! :eek: