Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old were you when..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lostinnowhere, May 31, 2009.

1. You started smoking a lot, like lets say, everyday, or most days of the week. if just always wanted to know what the average age was.

2. I started smoking most days of the week and gradually progressed to every day when I was 17.

3. oh yes and just to clarify, I AM talking about mrijuana not tobacco ha forgot to say that

4. Started smoking everyday after the first couple times trying it, I was sixteen.
    ... Still never touched a cigarette.

5. started smoking at 14, was a 2-3 time daily smoker by the time i was 15 smokin blunts making green on the drug scene fuck that footbal team

6. i wad 11 with my mom.

7. Few months after turning 18.....And by few I mean like 8 or 9.

8. I started when I was 13 but I started smoking alot after my 14th birthday.

9. sometime three years ago when i was 15, it was a fun summer that carried on into highschool, it was fun when we had to be secretive about it, but it is more relaxing now that nobody cares where/when/who we burn at/with

10. After my 14th birthday, I've been smoking like 4-5 days out of a week at least since then, but now I toke just about every day =)

11. wheres the option for not smoking regularly?

12. When I was 18 and went off to college it became a daily habit.

13. I grew up in non-drug circles so I started in my 20s when I wanted to start exploring other subcultures and thinking for myself.

14. #14 abnormldood, May 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2009
    Honestly, it has nothing to do with how you were brought up. I grew up in a strict Catholic family and went to private school until I was 15 years old and I started smoking weed when I was 12. I started smoking on a daily basis when I was like 14 and met more friends who toked. It's actually pretty funny because my parents smoke with me now and they grounded me for an entire summer when they found out I smoked.

15. I started smoking when I was 16. I started smoking on a regular basis when I was 16..but more so once I turned 17.

16. I was 24 (yes, this year) when I started smoking pot, my least self destructive method of distraction.

17. I started when I was 15. It was only a few months later that I started everyday because it became available and it was the start of the summer. So I basically had nothing to do all day but smoke weed. During the summer I went through about a quarter a week. Only a few months after summer I bought my first real oz.

18. I was 19 when I started smoking regularly, I started smoking at 18. Now smoking is just an everyday great moment.

19. i started smoking when i was 15, and by the time i was 16 I was smoking at least once or twice a week. now I smoke just about everyday

20. For me it did. I'm still having trouble finding toking buddies.