Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HOW OLD were you when you took your first puff?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mooo, Mar 26, 2009.

1. #1 Mooo, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
    I was 15 and a half with a bunch a friend and some I didnt know. Smoked some nice dank in a glass bowl. Didnt get high until 30mins later. Pretty nice experience.

Started smoking myself 3 weeks later

2. when I was 13, took my first hoot with my older brother.. Smoking out of a pop-can for a pipe, fucking gross.. haha

3. I was 16

4. 13, smoked with someone after school :D

5. 12, bought my first sack from a 7th grade drug dealer, went home and smoked for the first and my mom came home early. I freaked out and opened the windows, turned on fans, and sprayed 5 different smelly sprays and my mom asked why I did that and I told her I farted and the smell wouldn't stop lingering. :D

6. 14 years old, smoked in my friend's backyard around 12:30am. Probably did about 2 bowls for my first time, very intense.

7. Thirteen. Didn't get high until my second or third time though.

8. 9 brother told me it was a cigg....

9. 15.5, didnt get high till a month later

10. I was in math class with a kid who I knew smoked and he was always inviting me to go along on a burncruise every day after class, I was a sophmore and was 15 at the time.

one day I curiosity finally got the best of me and I decided to join him and 2 of his friends.

I even remember the first song I smoked too.

Tribe called quest - electric relaxation.. I just remember feeling strong vibrations through my body, almost like I was floating. had a great time and havent looked back since

and the cottons, oh my god the cottons
    I think I went back and fourth to the kitchen like 9 times for gatorade when I got home.

11. 12/13 it was midnight on my birthday... It was like finding that Tru love that I could never find in a human being been smoking proudly for 9 years and I a'int stopping anytime soon :D

12. I was 15. I smoked with my neighbor who was my age, and he had already toked a few times.

He warned me i wouldn't get high my first time, so right after school got out on a friday he rolled a small joint out of an index card and i took a few hits off that.

Then later around 7:30 that night we blazed for real in this ditch near our street. 15 minutes after killing the second bowl my friend had me pinned down on the side of the street, trying to put eyedrops in my eyes through my hysterical fits of laughter.

13. lol i was 12 but i was only planning on having a cigar... little did i know it was full of weeds. its ok tho cuz i enjoyed it and they told me afterward

14. I was 14. I hung out with the stoners but never blazed before I was 14. I remember a couple buddies of mine and me were driving down the highway and they were blazing like usual and I guess curiousity made me ask for a toke. Everyone was like , ''really''?, '' you want one '' ? . I didn't get that high but the next week i smoked for the second time and was pretty ripped if i remember correctly. Been blazin' ever since :smoke:

15. 15 at a older chaps house.. ha hit some crazy cronic

16. started when i was 14. word is BON

17. #17 Gilu, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
    haha 15.5 it was me Mike Paul Jesse (guy our dealer I hate him now) Alex (girl) and Savannah

we just walked and baked the whole day... like 3 joints few bowls and then at 11 we had our final bowl... I barely got high but got this REALLY bad side effect or something where everything was vibrating, my head hurt, cottons of course and walking seemed endless...

(it wasn't a pleasant vibrating sensation more like shit was shaking and I couldn't stop it)

it was summer...

then the 2 guys slept over at my apt. and Mike burped out smoke after 30 min of us smoking... wth?
    edit: First song listened to while high: Pressure Drop by The Clash

18. Sophmore year after a diving meet the guys from the team were chilling at one of the kids houses after the meet and smoked a few grams between 3 heads. So blown, went downstairs and watched fightclub for the first time.

19. Wow amazing movie especially for ur first time watching high...if wernt too blasted to understand it ha cause its a confusing movie.

20. 14 at an old friends house..smoked some dirty out of a n*gger-rigged pen/alum. foil pipe. didnt really get too high. been smoking pretty much daily since a couple months after then. stay high