How old were you when you started?

Discussion in 'General' started by M1chael, Jan 10, 2009.

1. #21 Blazed&Confuzed, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
    I was 12 when my sister first introduced my to the herb with her grav bong. I started trying to find some myself and smoking it without her when I was around 13.

Edit: Damn august, probably the youngest I have heard (seeking it out, not having it handed to you). Congratulations :p

2. 15

4/19...day before 4/20 . hahah

and then i was getting all into 4/20 but plans didnt work out and i ended up not burning again till later in the year

3. hahaha... nice!

My husband was only 8 or 9 his first time, but it was the typical "older brother" scenario.

4. Didn't start until I was 16

I didn't really become an everyday smoker until I went to college

5. i was about 15-16 when i really started to smoke heavy and and buy like a 8th or 1/4 every week

6. damn
    i was round 13 or 14 i really don't remember..
    but i'm glad i did :smoke:

7. my first time i did when i was 12 years old bought a lil nug from this guy in the back of this shop in quebec i went bought a lighter put the nug in my hand and lit it trying to enhale the smoke because i had nothing to smoke out of and didnt think you could make anything. I didnt really get into it though until freshman year of highschool .

8. first smoked about a month before 18
    didnt really start smoking regularly untill about 6 montsh later

9. 14.
    didn't really get into it until grade 10.
    but then i took a while away from it, until last year.

10. #30 grapeALICIOUS, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2009

the very first time, was at 12, now that I think about it..very magical indeed :)...the SUPER high days when you would just do the craziest shit you couldn't even control....lol ahhh the good ole' days.

started blazin' a lot in the years following though, haven't stopped since and don't intend to!

11. 12 when i start to find weed interesting first smoke which 13 /14-15 nearly quit smoking start with 16 after that i never stopped now iam 18 and a bit an stoped smoking cigs but thesere for weed everyday hey that reminde me at this song :D smoke weed everyday...:smoke:

12. Lucky? For trying pot at the age of 10? I wouldnt call it lucky, but hey thats just me.:rolleyes:

Me? I was 13 when i tryed my 1st bit.

13. [quote name='mat369']Lucky? For trying pot at the age of 10? I wouldnt call it lucky, but hey thats just me.:rolleyes:

I Agree!! i think as long as u dont know weed as a child its better because weed makes people happy and as a child u are normaly lucky arent u? so which child could be so unlucky that weed is good for her/him?? i think 16-18 is a good age :)
    that only my view on this !

14. 7th grade, cant subtract right now, but only here and there. 9th grade started the downward spiral i call my life

15. First toked in the 8th grade.

Didn't start toking full time until I was 16.