Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how old were you when you started

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by zacandcody10, Oct 6, 2008.

1. 14 years old on memorial day weekend. We were camping and i was in my tent with a friend and a few girls. Lets just say that night i ended up with their weed instead of them. haha

Been love ever since.

2. I was 13 years old lol

3. I was 13 when I tried it but I smoked it out of a post it note. Yeah major failue there. Then, when I was 15 I married her.

4. #64 tHinkgrEen, Nov 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2008
    I was twelve. there was cake.

good times

5. Started when i was 14, trait learned from my momma ;]

6. 16. me and my 2 friends decided to get 3 g's of mids instead of 1 g of orange kush, because we thought more was better :p

7. aren't there already a bunch of these threads? But I didn't start till I was 16 and I was completely anti drug and didn't drink yet but I was tired and pissed off from a hard day at work and a friend at the skatepark offeredd to smoke a bowl so I said sure but I didn't get high for a few more times

8. I had barely turned 14, I had my first hit on April 20th :p

9. My first time was at the end of seventh grade.

in my friends garage....

i remember putting my head on the matress and it felt like time was flying.

10. 13, found my dads stash n rolled a j in some bible paper

11. my bro smoked me out the day pirates of the caribbean came out. i was like 14. he told me that it was better for him to show me the ropes instead of some stupid kids smokin outta soda cans. yay for stoner brothers :hello:

12. haha, I was one of those kids!
    I started at 16 with a couple of friends, we would make make-shift pipes out of pop cans or apples... it's not the best way to start I agree

13. I was 13 or 14! Me and a buddy went campin and ran into some older kids at the time and they were smokin and we decided to give it a shot and ever since i been hooked! Thank god! lol

14. Started regularly at age 15.

13 was the first time I smoked.

15. 16, no school. found my dad's stash. changed my life.

16. 15, friend found some schwag on the street.

17. like 14 wen i 1st experimented, stealin weed from uncle who had jars...i rolled a spliff wit print paper..foolin around...didnt really get high..the day of my cousins wedding i was i think 16 or 17...got a sack of fire stress mixed with sum of my unks chronic, rolled ma first blunt in the parking lot of speed zone w/ my cuzzins....went in feelin nothing....then tryna decide wat 2 do, we stood inna circle in SZ just laughin...dyin, shit was hella blurry....krazy, since then been chiefin.

18. 12, outta a glass bowl with my bro