Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how old were you when you started

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by zacandcody10, Oct 6, 2008.

1. I tried it for the first time when i was 14 and i didnt get high. The second time i got soo high. i wish i could get high like i did back then

2. I was 16. It was out of this really huge glass pipe. I didn't get very high, but it got me interested, then I started regularly a short time later when I made friends with this girl in my choir class.

3. 13- me and my bro had been stealing bud from his sister for like a month and prolly had an eigth(we didnt think it was enough haha). well i came over on day and there was a bowl packed in his drawer and I was pissed cuz he tried it without me but he said he was just tasting it....its not enough to get high. So I smoked my first bowl and got a little high.....crazy ass thoughts and pink eyes.

4. 13 wanted to try really bad so did didnt get high first 2 times but got lifted off a dutch the 3rd :)

5. Lucky 13, in Vermont on the 4th of July.

:smoking:

6. My first time was the night before my 15th birthday with my neighbor. Then Again about a year later when i found my aunt's bsement that was apperantly a grow forest. I snuck some home. Then after I started dating my boyfriend (now fiancee) when I was 17. And almost everyday for the last two months.
    I always spill the bowl when I'm high outside.

7. My first time was also with a mountain dew can. Now we have one of pretty much everything. From hookahs, to bubblers, to bongs.

8. Pretty sure 12-14... with my cousins.

9. 13, with my gradeschool buddies, got stoned as shit out of a home made pipe haha still smokin like a chimney five years later

10. 14, eyes was red as fuckk. didnt really feel hellah highhh.

11. 15 got into it the summer of 10th good times ever since

12. I was 17 years old, going on 18.

We drove up to the university where I am at now, hit the bong like four times, and remember my friends laughing at me for hours on end.

And since Im a moderate smoker (2-3x week) I still get high like that. haha

13. Started way to young put a major dent on my puberty LOL

I was 10

14. i was around 12 when i first tried it

15. 12 i hit up a cucumber with my older brother.....

16. 11-12 years old, I was a youngin

17. my first time was the last day of grade 9. I came to drama class and a girl came up to me and handed me a dime bag, and she asked me to hold it for her cuz she had no place to put it, so i held onto it but she jetted out of class and i guess she forgot I had it.
    I was sitting out in the school parking lot and this girl in my class (she had the "stoner trouble maker child" label on her) came up to say hi. I told her I had some pot and had no one to smoke it with, so she told me to follow her. There was a huge session going on in the shrubs near the rail road tracks near the school. So I pitched in my share. We had a good quarter between 8 of us. We smoked out of a water bottle. They gave me every first toke and last toke of the bottle because it was my first time.
    Needless to say i got seriously messed up. Thats when I fell in love. We've been together ever since :D.

18. damn- i was a late bloomer too!
    I didn't start until my junior year!
    ummm..... i think 16 at the time, 4:20 baby! smoked a hookah in the park with the bros... good times

19. 14 but didn't really get into it til I was 19.

20. 13 or 14 dont remember but i smoked a fat blunt with some older kids at the skatepark haha it was sick