Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old were you when you started smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hallaman, Jul 30, 2011.

1. How old were you when you started?

2. 13, i'm now 19.

3. 15 when i tried it 16 when i properly started 19 now

4. Day before my 14th birthday

5. There's already one of these...

6. I was 11, and the first thing I ever smoked was an OG Kush blunt, courtesy of my brother.

7. I was 15 when i was smoking almost every day

8. Apparently OP learned how to smoke before learning how to use the search button.

9. 12 but didn't have money to actually buy my own till 14, (pretty poor) smoked on and off, now im 19, probably my last year before i join the marines or army

10. First Joint -- 35

11. 12, but I didn't start buying my own until I was 14 or 15.

12. 14 years old.

13. the ripe old age of 12 ,,aint looked back since 38 now so for 26 years i have been blissfully smoking

14. I was smoking daily when I was 12 years old.

No lie either.

15. Was 17 and now 19. Took a year off in that time and past 4 months I smoke once everyday.

16. Started when I was 12

17. like a month after i turned 16. i turn 19 at the end of this year.