Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old were you when you started smoking the fine herb?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lacrossestar, Jul 8, 2003.

?

When did you start smoking grass?

1. -12

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 13

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 14

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. 15

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 16

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 17

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. +18

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ive been smokin like 1-3 times a day since i was 13, i guess i smoke a lot

2. haha quote in cheech and chong "I've been smokin since i was born man, man ive smoked everything, i even smoke the mitchawaga, acupoga gold, i even smoke that tied stick, "Tied stick?" "yea man that stuffs that tied to a stick, "I could probably smoke this whole Joint, man and still walk away

3. started in the summer right before i was sixteen, and havnt put down the bowl since.

4. 15. theres lots of it where i live so i just picked some up one day, was a full blown pot head in about 2 months

5. Been smoking since I was about 16, almost 17. Can't remember a better stretch in my life....

6. i started when i was 12 but really got into it when i was 14

7. I was 12 when i started, it was the day before school started and me and a some of my cousins were getting ready to have a party and one of my cousins asked me if i wanted to smoke and we went on a roady with 2 of our friends and got totally baked and i smoked everyday just about since the, so its been about 6 years and i'm stiil at it.

8. I was nine years old when I took my first hit of some wonderful Red Hash back in 1970 at a drive-in theater,I beleive we were watching a Dirty Harry movie at the time.Well I'm Forty-Three years old now,and still smoking at least a bowl everyday,or maybe a nice hit off the old Tommy Chong Bong,or perhaps just a good ole Joint,Anyway,If you light it! I'll smoke it!:smoke:.

9. Making "PROTEIN"is my superpower!!!

10. Started smoking the sweet ganja when i was 14. Havnt stopped smoking since.

11. i was 14 and there was seven of us on motorbikes goin to this pot party. Then cops pulled one of them over nearly shit a brick . Went to the party and got stoned so it wa all goood
    Dont fly to high

12. haha thats awesome. i know this one guy whos like 40 - 50. has some good weed. always gives me cigs and beer.

13. The very first time I did it, I was 17. I only smoked like 4 time though, then stopped.

I started again, full time, all the time, when I was 21, and I'm nearly 24 now.

14. Summer of 1974.....I was 14....life was easy. Weed was cheap and good.....
    and in my hometown it was decriminalized.....Best years of my life....I shoulda NEVER MOVED..... aw yes hindsight.....

15. Where did you live, if you dont mind me asking.:smoke:

16. Ann Arbor Michigan...we had a bumper sticker that said.

"welcome to Ann Arbor drug capital of the midwest".

Pot was decrimed in I think 1974 or 75. It was a five dollar "ticket" for under two oz's

I was told in 1987 the law is still in effect however, the fine had increased to 15.00. I was a simple deal You take the ticket to the courthouse pay your fine and walk out. No records no hassle No jail....even at 15.00 now it's still the best deal on earth.

Compared to Living in the desert now....Michigan was a weather nitemare. As Dad used to say.... It's 9 months of winter and three months of bad weather.

I dont know if The annual Hash Bash still happens , but April Fools day was the day the entire area would show up at Uof M Diag to smoke all day....humm..at fifteen bucks a pop city halls prolly gettin real fat....

17. 16 ... I'll be 18 in March, so almost two years.

:smoking:

18. smoking weed since the age of 14 and i'm 22 now. First time some 'bigger boys' gave me and my mate some orange bud and thats how it all started. Lol since then my friend has been to amsterdam 11 times! (Although his 1st trip was when he was 17)

19. Hey....Me to....been at it 31 yrs ....lol......not dead yet, and never saw anyone else die from it....got mighty high tho....

I miss ol AnnArbor in the spring.....The annual Hash Bash....the dicriminalized minor fine for smoking in the city limits...which is pretty big....LOL...

best smoke of the seventies..