Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old were you when you started smoking the fine herb?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lacrossestar, Jul 8, 2003.

?

When did you start smoking grass?

1. -12

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 13

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 14

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. 15

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 16

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 17

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. +18

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I was 17 when my brother convinced me I should give it a try. I did it every now and then for the next year, but didn't really start getting into it until I was 18 and discovered some friends who also blaze.

I'm 19 now.

2. 16 during finals week :hello:

3. I was 20...*yes i was sheltered*..but what a way to break out. :D

Had it on a bus trip to a SHEHE conference..*archaeology*. Thought i was gonna puke for sure.LOL

4. Same Here Man...I started when I was 12...My mom was a Stoner(had 2Lbs. Under her Bed) Never knew what it was until i was 11, Finaly one day i jackd like a fat 8th and smoked it with a few of my friends..
    :smoke:

5. i first smoked at nine....some friends from school asked if i wanted to and seeing my bros do it i decided to. we smoked 5 bowls out of a fat grandfather pipe. it was the greatest thing ever. every time i looked at an electronic device (tv, light, ect) my vison was fine, but if it wasnt electronic it had the fatest tracers ever. i,ve now been smoking exactly half of my life and regret none of it

6. 16 for me

7. 7th or 8th grade. I haven't stopped since.

8. whats a fat 6th?

9. Summer between 6th and 7th grade. Fun stuff.

10. I am 23 years old & I was 13 the time I took my first hit of this magical weed.

11. Started when I was 15 been tokin since.

12. i started last year,,,, i was 16 am 17 now,,,,,,,,,,,,lil homies here are 11-12 smokin' i was like FUCK~~~~~~~~~~~JUST BLAZE!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

13. ever since 13

14. i dunno, its only on like every sticky in every forum

15. 14 i think... what ever 3rd year of secondary school i s :D

16. I was 13. My mom started at 5 though.

17. I first smoked when I was 14. But i started smoking when I was 21. That's when I first paid for weed, started smoking everyday, and got my first pipe. Megan

18. There's nowhere to smoke when you're underage, it's a pain in the ass. You have to go out to the woods or wait till someone's parents leave the house.

19. First tried it at 15 (same day as MoogleKexin), but didn't start smoking profusely until I was about 16.

20. I was 13 when I first tryed it. Didnt try it again till I was 18. Been smokin ever since.