Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old were you when you started smoking the fine herb?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lacrossestar, Jul 8, 2003.

?

When did you start smoking grass?

1. -12

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 13

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 14

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. 15

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 16

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 17

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. +18

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. 15, on my birthday.

Great gift.

2. I didn't smoke weed until I was 20 (!!!). That was my first time. I really liked it, but never got another chance to do it for over a year. Then, I smoked it a few times in between then, and a year later. In about March, I started smoking again much more often. So, yeah, I've been smoking regularly for about 4 months now.

3. i started when i was 13. It was with my brother, he handed me the pipe and said "Light Up" and i couldnt refuse. I been stoned for six wonderful years.

5. My first time was spring break when I was 17. I toked whenever it was offered to me for about a year ...then I started buying it...oh yeah and I turned 20 like two weeks ago.

6. I think I was 13 the first time I smoked. I gave it up for about 3 years and i nthe last year started smoing again on a more regular basis. I'm 18 now btw

7. firt time i smoked and acually got high i was 13 and my friend **** was 19 who later told me my mom slept with him but we smoked a clipping 3in. wide and 4in. long out of his bong the i smoked two joints with his sisters then i got arrested later that year quit for 2 years and smoked again and since

8. My birthday present when I was 14. Didn't start smokin regularly until I was 16. I doubt I'll ever stop smokin, nearly 5 years now and still goin strong.

9. started when i was 14. 18 now. so 4 years. first time was with my bro and his best friend.... and my cat was there.

10. Smoked for the first time when I was 13. Took a break from smoking for a few years in between then and now. But for the most part, been getting high for 12 years on and off. And I've been stoned everyday for close to 2 years now.

11. 17

On new years my best friend was determined to get me stoned.

I really didn't want to til this banging hot chick told me she wanted me to smoke and i was like hell yes.

My friend gave me good instructions but i dont remember the high that well cause i drank a morgans right after words and i passed out

18 now

12. started smokin that shit when i was 13 i think...............i got introuble a lot so i was off of it for a couple months.........

13. 16. I smoked very heavily till I was 25. I'm 29 now and just started again. I'm trying to keep it down to once a day, every other day at most.

14. Ive been smoking for a good 7 years.,

15. i started smoking at 14 wich was funny because i was a dealer at 13 dealt for about 2 years got into some trouble with rival dealers and quit dealing still smoking im 18 now im gonna go smoke some of this dank my cuzin brought over yesterday p.s the only reason i quit dealing is because i was tired of getting in fights every day with other dealers and getting suspended from school all the time now im going for my law degree to become a lawyer and im still smoking

16. i've been smoking since i was a baby.

[​IMG]

17. my friends brother was in grade 5. we'd send him to the dealer becasue they would think it was awsome that he was smoking weed so we'd get fat 6th's of white rino for $30

18. tryed it in 5th grade didnt start buyin and smokin a lot till 7th grade

19. i started when i was 12...7th grade...rememberd it like yesterday..me and a few of my buddys wanted to try it...we ended up doing it every weekend...great times

20. I was 15. I never really wanted to try it or anything before then. Then just one day I had a friend who was trying to sell an 1/8 and I just said, fuck it. I was curious. Didn't get high my first time. I figured maybe it wasn't real or something. I threw it away. Then december of my sophmore year I started to smoke. Since then, maryjane has been my true love.