Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old were you when you started smoking the fine herb?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lacrossestar, Jul 8, 2003.

?

When did you start smoking grass?

1. -12

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 13

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 14

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. 15

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 16

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 17

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. +18

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

1. Lancaster County, in Pennsylvania :D

2. I really started smokin' weed when I was 10 or 11 I forgets which. I remember my first joint back in school, a friend who smoked it lit up a joint and, I said "Gimme a toke" so he pulled out another one and said "Have that" so I did. Never regretted takin'; it for one second.

3. I was 11 or 12 but I had to leave it for a few years I got sent away to boarding school but I didn't fully rediscover it until about a year ago, but since then it's become my favourite thing in the world.

4. Oh well, I had a fleeting hope that it might've been you (in the DC area)!

5. I was 22 the first time-from about 22-24 it was maybe twice a year, then it went to once a month, then once a week, then once a day, now a few times a day. My friends got me into it! Love it!

6. Aww, I'm sorry!

7. me too :(

8. I feel like such an idiot, and I can't believe it took me this long to figure out what your avatar is...it's a Gumby brother, isn't it?

HAHA, I love Python!

9. lol...You're right about my avatar being Python (its Michael Palin, I remember "my brain hurts!" but I forgot the name of the sketch)...however you're not an idiot, its a very poor quality pic and hard to make out....My avatar and signature skills are not nearly as slick as yours!...I had to cut down the pic to get it small enough to upload as an avatar...this is the time where any tech suggestions on avatars & signatures would be welcome!...:)

i'm not dead yet, in fact i feel like going for a walk...
    shut up old man!

10. Well, I use Photoshop 7.0 and ImageReady, and I'm always willing to give tutorials :D

Python is great, the only thing I regret is that I haven't seen Life of Brian yet...everytime I go to Blockbuster someone already rented it! ARGH!

11. Thanks, I may take you up on that...Life of Brian is OK, but I thought that Meaning of Life was much better. :)

12. That is my current favorite one.

"You see that? That's where I was born. You know, one day, when I was a little boy, my mother she took me on her knee and she said: 'Gaston, my son. The world is a beautiful place. You must go into it, and love everyone, not hate people. You must try and make everyone happy, and bring peace and contentment everywhere you go.' And so... I became a waiter...

Well... it's... it's not much of a philosophy, I know...but... well... fuck you... I can live my own life in my own way if I want to. Fuck off! Don't come following me!"

13. for years !!!!!!&years!!!!! 28years???i think

14. LMFAO! I saw it for the first time w/my sister, stoned on brownies...loved the short at the beginning on the corporate raiders, not to mention...well the entire flick! lol

15. My brother is a huge Python fan and he got me into it. He even went as a Gumby brother for Halloween one year...it was amazing how close the likeness was...he even carried around a brick :D

16. My favourite is the oscar wilde sketch,
    "Your highness is like a stream of bat's piss"

17. LOL...I rented "And now for something completely different" and turned-on my kids to Python...sometimes they'll just blurt out "you military fairy" or "that parrot is DEAD!" ;)

18. LOL....I love the French asshole taunting in The Holy Grail: "You tiny brained wiper of other peoples bottoms! May I fart in your general direction!"

19. I was 14 when i started to smoke.my friends and i were sitting
    around talking what it must be like to smoke weed,i said hey my mom and dad smoke (i think thats what they got)but i know at 14 asking dad for a joint was ot of the question.

So one day in the summer when school was out mom and pop had to go to work and i had the house to myself,(well you know what i did)snooped.
    Found the bag,or should i say pound of killer.and looked around and kept a ear oppen cuz the young heart was a pounding like i was robbing somebody house(not that i do that)but that must be how it was...lol

Took about a 1/4 oz and went to the store to get some papers not the zigzag style cuz i know they would not sell then to me so i got a pouch of tobaco that came with 200 rolling papers.
    At that time kids went to the store for for dad or mom to get a pack fo cigs,worked out well.

Well i dont know how high i was but i bet i was nocked on my ass along with my friends,well that was 18 years ago and im still going strong.
    The only thing new is i dont pay for it anymore or rob my dad,have a good job and the green thumb works well so i save alot and smoke my own trees.
    Can life be better?yes but who gives a sh-- well you get my drift.

20. I started smoking the ganja when I was 18. I was never against smoking weed (my friends had always done it around me) but I never enjoyed the feeling of smoke in my face so I never gave it a try. But one day me and my two best friends were sitting in one of their apartments, and they were like, "Dude, wanna get high?" I just figured, "Fuck it, life's too short" and it was the best decision I'd ever made. :)

I nearly puked about seven times that night and I didn't even get a buzz but the next time I was absolutely skyrocketed. That was the highest I'd ever been and it sure as hell started me on the right path if you ask me. :)

Peace and love bros and gal-pals.