How old were you when you started growing weed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by youThinkUrwisebutUrnot, Nov 30, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417370851.799086.jpg
    Doesn't this oil look fire as fuck! Oh how I love Craigslist dealers

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. T ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417373137.009790.jpg this shit looks beautiful

3. When I was 16 my mom let me grow 3 plants in my basement.

4. you got a cool ass mom haha

5. Damn man what made you so pissed? That's sooo much work to throw away

6. What others said; with time practicing, you generally get better at what you're doing with all the variables combined. I'll be completing my cg in January. I've decided that of the few strains I've grown, I'm going to start growing White Widow only. I loved those plants. Great high ( past Cannabis Cup winner ) and fairly low maintenance. WW it shall be.

Attached Files:

7. Basically my story. Started with the old man when I was 14

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. First attempt was at 12/13 just after I started smoking and realized I could potentially never have to buy it again haha didn't work out as planned but within 2 years had it figured out pretty good and have grown every year's since except lastyear due to living conditions but plan to start again here in a Cpl months

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #30 GoldGrower, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2014
    I started growing properly at around 25.. back then there wasn't much info about. There was a couple of crappy books published by people who could barely string a sentence together. I learned most of it myself, and had a hard time of it for the first few crops. 20 years later I'm still learning, I thought I knew everything after just a couple of harvests haha. But man, there is always new info to pick up 

I dropped a few seeds between the ages of about 15-20 but had no idea what I was doing, i didn't even understand the difference between sexes and how to force flower. None of these attempts resulted in a harvest

10. those so called "adults" should be shot

11. I have yet to grow. Haha how hard is it??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. 14-18 then joined military and took a 32 year break growing but asisted many new growers. The science and stigma changes has make us look at homegrown differently. It used to be laughed at or shunned weed. Hell if it did not have seed you thought you were being ripped off.

13. My dad wouldn't let me grow in high school because my brother was 6 years younger than me and my dad didn't want it around him...

...so 24

14. I started 14 also lol my first bag seed was in window my still current girl knocked it out the window she was always saying no its against the law yowl go to jail i tried once more at about 17 with no success because friends mom wrecked the closet and said no not in my house the feds will take it for a plant the'll think were selling that shit but al the while they all smoked it and they all knew we smoked it and had no problem now I'm 34 years old with the same girl since we were 13 years i started to grow for myself about 3 years ago and I'm really liking having the option to pick a beautiful plant to grow that if i treat her with respect and care in the end shell take care of me for just as long or longer than i cared for her
      :gc_rocks:

15. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417475810.487189.jpg got this Asian dude high af lmfao

All the information you need is here, so as long as you're willing to put the time and effort in to learn it's very easy. very easy to get a harvest. Getting a good harvest will depend on a lot of things. It's no coincidence that a seasoned grower will get bigger harvests compared to a beginner

17. I would have to say I'm a late bloomer.. literally!  I started growing after I needed it for medical reasons.
    About 6 years ago. so I was 38? yea that's about right. still learning, and loving every minute of it.
    View attachment 1630262