Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old were you when you met Mary Jane?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SL_tokes, Feb 28, 2007.

1. i relized alot of ppl smoked cannabis for their first time at all diffrent ages some alot younger than others not that it matters i was just wondering what the age was that you first blazed? and if you still remember that great or not so great day?

myself i was 13 and it seems like just yesterday my older neighbor kid got me a 10 sack and me having no idea what it was suppose to feel like diddnt think i was getting high and figured id smoke it all but when i stood up i realized somthing wasnt right haha i remember walking back to that friends house and the sun baking on the back of my head felt like my head was on fire and everything i saw was like looking through a green film it was sooo crazy i felt like i was walking and moving like a robot even though i highly doubt i walked in robotic movements all the way down the street but thats what it felt like man it was crazzzy and i havent been that high ever since......

2. I was 14...some kids were talking about it who were 15...I heard about it more and more...went home did research on it...went out infront of a High School that I lived by years ago...asked them where I could get some bud ( since I learned the lingo online :D ) and they pointed me to a dude...asked him for a dime bag ( Lingo again! ) and some papers..got hooked up for 15$ didn't care...ran home...no joke RAN home...went to my back yard...rolled the worst joint paper marijuana paper ball ever..lit it on fire and inhaled....and that was how I met MJ...not with friends or anything...it's something that I wanted to do for myself.

3. 17. High school friends got me into it. Best friends I ever had.

4. I was 17, I mostly just drank before MJ, and now I barely drink at all go figure lol. I got smoked up one of the first days of school my senior year

5. The first time i smoked, i snook some from my mom. Went downstairs and tried to roll for like 2 hours. Didnt work out, so i went back up stairs and snook a pipe then went for a walk out to the shed. Smoked in there, i thought you were supposed to cough your first time so i didnt think i was getting high or anything, mind you i was young only 13, didnt know that much about it. Went back inside and played videogames listened to some records it was awesome. The good ol' days?

6. 18, first semester in college. Some nice homegrown out of a chillum in the cab of my friends truck drivin around the stoner trails (the dirt roads all the stoners drove on all the time).

7. I always remember liking the smell of my dad's cigarettes... You know, the ones he rolled himself. :D

I met Mary - personally - when I was 12. I went to stay overnight with my favorite older cousin one night, and as usual before bed, he rolled up a jay. Nothing new, I'd seen people smoking it since I was a toddler... but for some reason, I just kept eyeballing it. He looked over and laughed, paused for a minute, and then without even looking at me (eyes still fixed on the TV), he passed it to me.

I'd tried cigs already, so I was surprised how smooth the smoke was... not at all rough like cigarettes... so since I wasn't coughing, I was taking HUGE hits. I didn't know what my cousin was laughing about... until I noticed that my eyes felt funny, and breathing normally was taking some pretty serious effort. :p

I couldn't go to sleep because I was so stoned - I remember I tried and tried, but sleep just wouldn't come... so we got up and ate munchies & watched TV until I finally nodded off.

Thanks for the trip back in time bro... that's one of my favorite memories.

8. I was Like 10 when i started i went down my cousins house to chill in play his n 64.He allways smoked weed and sold it,he twisted up a fatty and past it too me to lite it up.i took a couple of hitz in i was blazed like 7 min later,i been hi ever since,i been smokiin weed 8 years now.straight,since that time i went to jail i didnt get to smoke for a mounth,im out of weed now i need sum dodey or im gonna go crazy in brake sumthin.

9. heh, i was 14, me mate brougth me a 10 bag, i remeber not knowign how to roll and makign this weird almsot fish looking spliff, still ive never been as high as i was since, all i can remeber was eating tinned cherrys all afternoon :smoking:

10. i believe i was around 9... i smoked before but never really got high until this one time when i was 9, i mean i smoked when i was 9, and got high when i was 9, but i smoked a couple times before i got high...if that makes sense to you..

the ceiling was spinning, and i was eating hershey kisses, and i had hit a nice glass bong, one hit, i coughed like a bitch for a while, then went back to my house high as fuck

it was my brother and his friend that got me high...oddly enough now my brother and his GF ratted on me 2 times, and search through my shit all the time nowb

11. God damn you guys were young...i didn't get high for the first time till last year when i was 21...man did i love it...i was a runner in high school and exercised a lot in college so I never wanted to smoke anything...but damn, was i missing out...

12. I was like 14 when I was over at some girls house and some kid came over with like 1/4 gram of schwag. I thought that kid was such a badass, lol. We tried smoking it but I didn't feel anything.

First time I actually got stoned though was when I was 18.

13. first day of highschool, 14. My friend used to sell it in middle school but I never tried it, he said since it was first day of HS he was gonna blaze everyone up with a bag of dro. Must have been 6 of us on a gram lol, using an oldschool soda bottle pipe behind the school. I got the highest in my life the first time lol.

14. like 13, smoked up the day after i got back from church camp with a kid from my hockey team

15. when i was 13, my brother was a pretty heavy dealer, he didnt deal any other shit, but he was everyones favourite dealer in the area, he gave me a 0.7 gram bud, he gave me a pack of rizlas, i'd seen him rolling J's before and had proper observed how he did it, so i rolled one myself and it was a fuckin nice spliff for my first time, i smoked it with my best mate one summer afternoon, we sat on a bench next to a lake. That and my GCSE result day are the best days of my life...so far

16. i was 15, my best friend just got back from cali (he stayed the summer with his cuz) so when we got back i stayed the night at his house he said all they did over there was smoke and go to diff headshops, so he was tellin me all about it so i was like we should smoke tom. we both knew this kid down the street who sold went and got a sack of shwag made a pipe and got stoned.... i feel bad for every who didnt get high there first time

now im 19 on probation for a year.... got pulled over with 2 zones of orange kush get off oct 12

17. lets see, 7th grade, so like 13? yeah deffinatly 13.

Smoked a bong load with my best buddy under a bridge and thought i saw Jesus in a rock lol Thats all i reallly remember.

and ive been high sence lol Loves the ganja.

18. First day of high school. Went off campus for lunch, walked behind some shops and found some people smoking, and I joined in on it. Think I was 14 then...

19. The first time I smoked some Bud I was 6, I know I was very young, But I always kicked it with older guys and this guy took me under his wing, Cuz I was a very bad ass.(No father Figure) I stole a $20 from my mom and went to him and said I want to get some weed...He looked at me and just smiled. We got the sack from Franklin Ave In Brooklyn N. Y and got a Dutch Master, He let me Hit it first since it was mine.....LOL I wasn't inhaling at all just blowing it out until he told me that your wasting weed. LOL. So he showed me how and My whole chest seemed like it exploded.(Ahh The memory)and The Great marriage began, Till Death Due Us part!
    :hello: