How old were you when you made your first $1000?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DrLeonardHofstadter, Jul 25, 2012.

1. I made mine when I was 15 pouring concrete with my pops the whole summer. What about you blades?

2. 14 when I was giving blow jobs on the corner of hollywood and vine back in 87'

3. around 12, I saved every dollar I ever made to that point.

4. 15 workin on the farm haha

5. 15, an old lady would pay me for sex

6. [quote name='"Gbaby19"']15, an old lady would pay me for sex[/quote]

Lolol

7. 18. Aka like a month ago lol

8. #8 Lenny., Jul 25, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
    16. Thought it was so cool too. Then there was a time where I kept a thousand dollars cash in my wallet. And now its back to 5 dollars cash. Love economic recessions.

9. man id love to mug you

10. When I was like 3 or 4. Only benefit from living in Alaska as a child is yearly checks for them taking oil out of the state. When you hit 18 and have to pay for heating and all that for winters that check means nothing and its to expensive to live in. That's why Alaska is good till you hit independent age.

11. 15 working that corporate job

12. 15 with online marketing.
    Wish I still had all that money...

13. 15, fucking bitches in they asshole fo that pape rack, my ngurr

14. 17 Video Game mentor

15. 14 years freshman in highschool. Robbing bitch ass niqqas. Dont you just love public highschools!!

16. ahaha never had I made 1k at once....

maybe in time from my job, but I always spend it before it reaches to that point. o_O

17. [quote name='"lenny88"']16. Thought it was so cool too. Then there was a time where I kept a thousand dollars cash in my wallet. And now its back to 5 dollars cash. Love economic recessions.[/quote]

how does someone thinks its a good idea to keep a thousand dollars in their wallet? lol

18. tax return when I was 18

19. 16 blueberry processing factory made a grand a week

20. 17 distributing herb