How Old Were You When You Lost Your Virginity?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by myownsummer, May 17, 2009.

1. haha.

2. 17
    With a teacher. I'm sure no one will believe this, but listen to the story:

It was on a 11th grade camping trip out somewhere in Santa Barbara. There were cabins everywhere, each with room to accommodate three people. But since there were a few more students than expected, a few got the opportunity to sleep in special 1 room cabins (there were about 4 of these). The teacher cabins were right next to these four. So to backtrack, during the school year, I had this huge thing for a certain teacher. She was pretty young 21 year old woman(Latina roots), and I was a pretty popular guy at the time. During a school assembly for prom, I asked her out to prom jokingly in front of the whole student body. Of course it was a joke, but after that she has had these "meetings" with me about school. The funny thing is I was doing fine. She was actually flirting with me. So fast forward, and one night, she knocks at my cabin door. She said that she wanted to talk about some things.

The conversation turns out to be her crying and telling me about some dark things from her past and how she feels that she can trust me and some other things I can't remember. I comfort her, and she literally throws herself on me.

All I can say is that it was a great night.

3. i was 13, she was also 13

4. 14 with a okay lookin widely known skank in my school before football practice... it was the worst time as well as it wasn't just me fucking her but four of us taking turns. I was the 3rd one in line. She fuckin stunk but i said fuck it, this might be the first and last time and so i went for it.

5. damn really?

6. raise a good point with the 0 thing i mean cmon? a 3 month old baby having sex? how would he plesure that woman!

7. ^^ Im sorry im high, but I think you might be a complete idiot "I used a condom otherwise I would be a fucking father right now." No shit.. Wouldnt the rest of us too hahahahahahaha

8. i actually lost my V when i was 13, my mom tutored some chicks and there was this 15 year old (now i think about it... A SLUT) and her parents, who are great friends of my mom were out of town and she slept over 2 nights, the first was only a Bj and fingering, next night we did it
    PS: didnt have anymore sex for 2 more years afterwards

9. i'm still a virgin

10. LOLL:hello::hello::hello::hello: +rep good job going for it man no regrets

11. 17, right after my 16th b day.

Me and the girl I "loved" at the time snuck into a huge developed, uninhabited beach house and I lost it on a rickity spiral staircase/ carpetted floor/ countertop. I never even finished I was so nervous. I had told her that I wasn't a virgin, turned out I guess I did pretty okay.

Since then she knows it was my first time (she got madish) but we are currently in a long term relationship, turns out we were actually in love and Are still making da 'ruvvvv.

12. 19 fucked a bitch on the first date whos now my exgf lol

13. 17. First day of the 12th grade.

I've been talking to this one girl I met in the summer of grade 11 and we talked all the time on the phone, msn, etc. Then after the day ended she asked me to walk her home so I did. The whole time we were walking there I was just thinking of getting some ass from this chick, honestly. And it happened. She invited me inside and we we're talking about past sexual experiences, then her and I started to get closer and closer, eventually making out and then doing the do, lol.

14. When I was 16.

15. 14, about a week before my 15th birthday. She was my girlfriend for about 6 months prior. Plenty of messing around before this but we were young so we took it SLOW. It was great for me, I imagine bad for her.

Some interesting stories in here.

16. i was 13 it was june 2003 like the first week of summer me and my homie had two female in a cheap ass motel some dude left the key wit em ad a bottle of e&j brandy and a quarter

17. I was 16. It was in the back of my Mustang II in a church parking lot.

18. 17 11/12 - 18

19. 16. With a boyfriend of 6 months, first one. It was awful, never felt good at all, but like someone already said girls are silly and sex builds confidence in ways. For anyone who's young, just wait it out, don't force it. I don't think it affects everyone the same, so even if you don't get super attached to the first and think it's not a big deal, it may be to your next boyfriend/girlfriend. Just don't do it to be cool or accepted.

20. I was 13 and the girl is incredibly smokin now