how old were you when you last ate at lunchables?

Discussion in 'General' started by Exodus2011, Nov 21, 2011.

1. I had one yesterday, the pizza ones are bomb.

2. dude i eat the dollar ones at work all the time.

makes a good snack, but need like 2-3 packs of them lol

3. last week my girl hot friend is cumming over and where gonna have munchables

4. I was 21...within the last few months

What can I say...they make a good snack.

5. last week, is coming over.

where.

cumming.

please dear lord look at your sentences before you post them

6. Every time i stop by my dads i eat one he keeps a fridge full for himself and hes 62. Im 29. I could smash 15 of those boys he makes 1 little pack last like 3 days.

7. Do they still make the nacho ones? Those were the bees knees

8. [quote name='"Lazy Sunday"']i eat those boxes of gold regularly. im just pissed they dont make mega packs anymore[/quote]

I never liked the mega ones besided thr nacho ones. I liked the old pizzas co
    Paired to the mega ones. Those tasted bad.

9. Ok who the fuck remembers those make ur own candy pizzas. Holy fuck.

10. Could never have them as a kid either...would sneak one in the shopping cart but paid the price at the checkout line when my mom screamed at me, however she was good for suprising me from time to time with a Lunchable shaped lunch bag, ironic?

11. My college has lunch tables. But if you mean the lunch tables with the spin circular seat lol.. that was back in elementary skool. Middle skool we had those long seats things and in HS we had regular chairs

12. I never had em as a kid, and just a week ago my stepmom bought me some. I dont remember which kind but that shit was gross. Sorry to you lunchable fans but jesus those things are little kid garbage

13. when i was like...13. those shits are expensive! like $4.50 for one!

14. those just piss me off. i want more cheese in shit

rather buy a block a cheese and box of crackers :eek:

15. the other day i had a ham and cheese crackers lunchable...i still buy the pizza ones from time to time.

remember how cool you were if you brought in one with a soda to school? oh wow

16. Wow this who time I thought this shit said lunch tables. Cause it says at lunchables lol.

DOUBLE FACEPALM

17. A few days ago.

18. Pulled.months but ill still eat em if I they're on sale. Would never get them when I was little, they were to expensive

19. like fucking kindergarden. I ate my lunchables at the poor kids table. Matter fact the poor kids table was my whole school. HAHAH!

20. I ate them when I was still in elementary school. I still remember my spider man 2 lunchbox as well.