how old were you when you last ate at lunchables?

Discussion in 'General' started by Exodus2011, Nov 21, 2011.

1. This summer on a river in a kayak with a blunt in my hand :)

2. [quote name='"Sweetleaftoker"']This summer on a river in a kayak with a blunt in my hand :)[/quote]

You were kayaking while eating a lunchable and smoking a blunt? Thats multitasking

3. A month ago. Didnt have any electricity, but a nukka had to eat nah mean?

4. i totally just bought a lunchable like i said i would.

turkey and cheese! i was torn between this one and the pizza one..but the turkey one had the pacific cooler capri sun which i haven't had since i was like 12. so my decision was made.

5. The last time was when I was 11 years old. I'll never forget when my friend brought in this nacho one, and we found a headless fly in his cheese :bolt:

6. 11/11/11, why so precise you ask? I will tell you. Some kids' mom brought them to the midnight release of skyrim.

It was a moment of true bliss

I am pissed that I can't find those taco ones in my supermarket though, they my look like baby poo but they taste like heaven.

7. Be right bsvk..

8. [quote name='"Lambchop1"']

You were kayaking while eating a lunchable and smoking a blunt? Thats multitasking[/quote]

I was just drifting down the river lol

9. about 4 hours ago

10. #30 MuffinTops, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2011
    pretty sure i have some in the fridge, bout to make my dinner.

nvm fridge is empty.

11. 18. a couple weeks ago i was faded at the store and the pizza lunchables just looked so fucking bomb so i bought it lol

12. They're so fucking small and cost like $3 D:

13. bout a month ago but i still eat them pizza ones (;

14. About 2 months ago

15. fuck this thread. I want lunchables NOW! right now. but its almost 3 am, daaaaamn yoooou threeaaaad.

16. last time...around when I was in 4th-5th grade,a long long time ago lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHnGMV8yOEQ&feature=channel_video_title]Banned 90s LUNCHABLEZ commercial - YouTube[/ame]

17. So how 'bout them pizza rolls.

18. Nah I think they barely qualify as a meal for adults.

19. I ate them like a couple of months back. Don't worry Royksopp, I agree that lunchables will not fill you up at all.

Heck, you'd need a good 5-6 to fill up a child.

20. #40 ReadThis, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    [quote name='"Royksopp"']Nobody agrees that lunchables are snacks not a meal? What the fuck. I must be a freak :([/quote]

They're a meal if your homeless, shiiiit.