Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old were you when you first started smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Uncle fudge, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Did it once when I was twelve, but didn't do it again till I was 13 then I got caught and waited until 15 to start smoking more than once or twice.

2. Damn... I started this past March when i was 26..i have a ton of catching up to do..

3. #63 iamkush, Aug 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2013
    16 decided I would during college anyways, why not try it now. years have gone by, still lighting it up!

4. A month before my 19th birthday, but I really didn't start smoking more than 1-2 times a week until 2-3 months after I turned 19.

5. #65 robvandam, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2013
    When I was 18 I was 100% straight edge but peer pressure got to me. One of my boys was like smoke it and I was like I'll take one hit but that's it. Then I started smoking every day until I was 19. Stopped for a couple months until I got a job and then started the cycle again. Really started enjoying it when I was 19. Now I'm 21 back to the straight edge attitude but I still use it every now and then for its unmatched medicinal benefits.