Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Old Were You When You First Smoked Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ILLUSIONisDope, Jul 25, 2011.

1. I smoked for the first time when I was fifteen, but I didn't do so very often at all.

2. Had to be 14-15. Summer before high school with my older bro when the parents were gone and he was throwing a party.

3. I know a kid who first smoked when he was 7 hahaha

4. 14 PERFECT age.

5. 14. I remember my tolerance those days. Hahahahaha.

6. 14, alone in my room :p

Those were the days..

7. Seventeen. My mother kept me sheltered up until sixteen when I was allowed to go to public school. First six months of school I abstained well, freaked me out when I heard my life long friend "DID WEEED"(OMG THE HUMANITY). He asked me a couple times, very little pressure, just askin. So one day I decided to tag along, and here I am today, owner of a dozen different ways to get high, I could make a dozen more if an earthquake decided to wipe out that collection, and talking about growing. Me oh my where haz my mind gone. O.O

8. it all started at about 15-16 smokin that first blunt with 2 females.. good times

9. You have no idea how easy it is to hotbox a womb

10. 14 I was an every day smoker

11. I first stated smoking when I was 10. Smoked with a couple friends.

12. i think i was 13

13. #73 ILLUSIONisDope, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lmfao wow

14. Two months ago. LOL

15. weed at 12 the rest the same as above lol

16. Late bloomer; 21. Sadly. I'm 23 now :<

17. #77 ILLUSIONisDope, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Oldest so far lol

18. 12 first time but 14 heavily.