Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Old were you when you first smoked cannabis?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sozic, Mar 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [quote name='"Chevyboy"']Once a week at 13 over summer break, December of that year I became 14 and a everyother day smoker, went to high school....haven't been sober since[/quote]

There's no way you haven't been sober in at least 4 years I'm calling bullshit

2. About 5x the age of the average GC toker.:p

3. [quote name='"BuddhistBrian"']13 years old. Holy shit... I was really young![/quote]

Me too man

4. I think age isn't that much of a factor when it comes to trying cannabis for the first time. It's really just about maturity and knowing what you're doing, and doing it responsibly. Granted, I don't think an 8 year old would be mature enough to smoke responsibly, but at age 12 kids can really start to show signs of adulthood. On the other hand, some youngins are annoying fucks that need to stay away from any substance.

5. wow, some of you were really young when you started. I was 18.

6. The first time I ever smoked I was 22. My buddy finally convinced me to try some and it was I'm both sad and glad I waited so long to try it.

7. 14, went to the woods with pre rolled joints given to us by one of my friends brothers. Was an amazing experience the first time was. Later we raped McDonald's.

8. um...guys, there's this handy thing called SEARCH - we've had this thread a number of times already for one, and for two we don't allow discussions of minors smoking...so three - this thread is done

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.