Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old were you when you first smelled weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MidnitTokr, Feb 16, 2013.

1. like 5 months,

I was blazin that shit all day.

2. I was about 10, thanks to my wonderful uncle lol.

3. First time I remember smelling weed was when I was in the 7th grade walking out of Tbell with my brother. His friends car was parked outside and we walked to up to say hi and when we got close it started to smell and he said "yea they're liting up somthing"

I asked if they would be too high to drive and he kept it at a simple no

4. I think I was 12 and I was walking home from school with a friend. I said it smells like weed and we both walked away. Its strange because I never even knew what the stuff was then, only that it was a plant

5. Sound's like my nephews future :hello:

I was 6-7, Maybe not the first time I smelt it, but first time I knew it was. My aunt was like oh they're smoking weed

6. I'd definitely smelled it before, but the first time I recognized the smell as weed was when a highschool friend of mine came in from blazing at lunch. He sat right next to me and reeked of it haha

I was around 14 and I remember thinking it smelled like dirt, I thought it was kind of unpleasant but now I love it. Just like now I love the smell of skunk

7. That's so rad, that game was amazing

8. 3 my neighbors house is always dumping out smoke.