Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old were you when you first smelled weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MidnitTokr, Feb 16, 2013.

1. And did you like the smell, and what do you remember about it?

I was 6 or 7 and was around adults that smoked openly. I remember a strong and sweet smell that i didn't really like or dislike.

2. Probably very young, just didn't recognize it.

I remember when I was a kid and I smelled skunk quite often.

Skunk..

3. First time I smelled weed was coming home from school on a train and someone was rolling up next to me but I was so young I thought it was a brand of tobacco with a unusual smell but I liked it though when this happened I thought about it being a air freshener it was so nice and soothing

4. probably like 4. My uncles house...

5. very young, in the dark streets of central london, - i get a slight vision of it everytime I blaze.

6. i was 8 or 9 when i first recognized it was weed, walking on a beach with my dad :D before that i have no idea but i might have

7. I was around 10 or 11 when I first smelled it. Didn't realize it was weed until I was 14. I found my dads stash that I had been smelling for all those years. I actually thought it was peppered beef jerky when I was holding it in the bag. Didn't take too long after that for me to start smoking beef jerky myself.

8. I was about 9.

9. Young. My dad's always smelled like weed.

10. as long as i can remember lol

11. I can sort of recall most of everyday of my life since I was very little. Honestly, I'm not making this up.
    I remember walking through the mall, and my dad was with me. I was 10. He said this exact thing to me,
    "Smell that? You will never forget that smell, that's marijuana"

Little did he know, I REALLY REALLY won't ever forget that smell.

12. My parents smoked openly, so I always smelled it in the house. Loved the smell as long as I can remember :)

13. The parking lot of Oakland Colliseum going to see an A's game haha. Always ghetto ass people blazing

14. i was in grade 8 so like 13-14... i probably smelled it when i was younger, just didn't recognize it. but when i was in grade 8, my buddy just blazed at lunch and told me to smell his fingers right when he came back lol... i didnt really like the smell... but as i recall... it smelled like some bunk shit

15. When I 1st smoked I was in 6th grade

16. Nice! I was at the last game of the season when the A's beat the rangers to win the west last year. Right when they won a dude behind me pulled out a j and lit it up :smoking:

17. Like 5.the smell is unmistakeable

18. #18 xsofarfromhome, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2013
    21. Thought damn, smells so strong, how am I going to get this home? xD
    Probably smelled it before, just didn't recognize what it was.

19. Damn, thats the coolest thing ive heard today. Gotta say that when i have a kid.

20. I'd say 10 or 11. I thought it smelled salty, which is kind of weird but it was what came to mind. I loved the smell. I remember being paranoid as hell that I would smell like it going home :laughing: