Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old were you when you first began smoking regularly

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stoneylyss, Mar 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I'm just beginning to discover how much the world of weed has changed since my long-lost youth. I had no clue. Who knew stoners would turn out to be such excellent geneticists? I'm so glad I'm here to enjoy the revolution.

2. 18 now , Hell I could be your great grandfather :bolt:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Its a whole new world brother, I love that I can now grow legally , and it turned out I invested allot to get myself going and well worth it.
    My dinning room table if heaped with dried cannabis plants ready to trim the buds .
    been trimming for about 24 hours now ,
    This harvest was AK 47 and Amnesia haze , last harvest was grand daddy purp, blue dream.

I am retired , own my home and everything else , have time to grow weed and travel .
    Wyoming , Montana , Washington and Oregon is my photo safari this year.
    Be me and my buddy boy .
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  4. What a handsome boy! What area of the country is that?

5. Started in 1969 work it out,too zapped to bother

6. Northern Nevada , Ya my buddy goes everywhere with me, He doesn't care for the smell of weed ..

7. I was 14 when I first started and it didn't take me long at all to become a daily toker.

I turned 19 in March and still am a heavy cannabis user to this day, though I finally took the not-so-subtle hint from my chronically coughing lungs and got a dry herb vaporizer.

8. 22, haven't stopped

9. My critters aren't too fond of it either...we agree to disagree.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. I'm not quitting and they're not leaving, so we compromise.

11. 1976 parents divorced. I was six. Brother was 3. All the hippies came over and smoked out of a gurgling green wet device my step dad, mom and hippie buddies were creating smoke out of. 311A6E9D-51FF-443E-8193-C0313ADBB4B5.jpeg That’s my little brother, he shit the tub!!

12. 17. 58 now. Took 9 years off at one point for work purposes.

13. Tell me you didn’t smoke when you were 6

14. 15 and I regret it.

15. Contact high man, 10 people in a circle in the living room passing the bong and joints will get a 6 year old high as fuck. Drank that bong water only once. Lol ( that ain’t no joke ). Hit the pipe my first time willingly when I was 10. That’s when I discovered I love Mexicali express, good fuckin burrito.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. 22.
    My friend made me milk the bong good, twice, and then time slowed down and I kept asking her the same questions over and over again. That was a good time LOL.

17. First tried it when I was 19....first year of college I guess it was. 33 and I smoke every day, and only miss when I need to.

18. First tried when I was 16 did it off and on through college. Struggled with anxiety and depression many years and took dozens of different meds, nothing worked. Got into alcohol too much and actually attempted suicide(comfortable to talk about, that was 5 years ago). Buddy knew my struggles and told me to try cannabis and treat it as a medicine for my anxiety and depression. Fell in love. Helps my depression and anxiety like nothing else in this world and owe my life to cannabis helping me discover who I am and being comfortable with who I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Interesting that someone disagreed that I was 17 when I started. This place is going downhill fast.

20. I haven't disagreed with you brother ,,,,
    My dog ,, ya Like a idiot I gave my dog some cannabis doggie treats .
    It was my weed and I thought it was all vegetation leaf's that didn't have any thc in them .
    A friend made the treats .. and told me to give him a half a bisque , and if he likes them I can give him more .
    Any way I got my dog all fucked up on these doggie treat.
    I paid too, the treats had coconut oil in them which gave my dog the raving shits .
    I spent half the night with a mop and bucket moping the bathroom floor and kitchen floor .
    Lucky for me my dog was nice enough not to shit on the carpet .

He will not get close to cannabis now …..

I harvested first week of this month and I am almost done trimming buds ,,
    Man did I grow some killer shit ..
    Cheers