Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old were you when you first began smoking regularly

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stoneylyss, Mar 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. ive always wondered what age most people started smoking. i was 14 and i’m 18 now. i have no idea if this even made sense i’m a little baked

• Like Like x 2
  2. 13 started smoking on occasion 19-21 daily 22-35 didn’t smoke at all 36-39 all day long everyday

• Like Like x 4
  3. First tried weed when I was 16. Started around 17-18 3-5 times a week then from 19-20 daily :) .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. First smoked at 18, started regularly by 19-20 and getting close to 30 with no plans of stopping

• Like Like x 1
  5. 14,I think, been a smoker for years, bud is good, well some of it is, other kinds are lame, taste bad,and smell awful. I love Cali weed, always had good luck here, mary is one girl I'll always love.

6. I was a late bloomer- started toking at 19 (I'm 70 now). Although I smoked cannabis whenever the chance came up, I only became a daily toker about 20 years ago when I "got legal".

And Anni, you can always "water cure" that bad-tasting, yucky cannabis to remove most of the terpines and excess ferts! It will look ugly but smoke good! And you gotta love that California weed!:smoke:

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. I was 14 almost 15 the first time I smoked. For a couple years I smoked with my friends whenever we were able to get some bud. But I started regularly when I was about 17 and my job at the time meant I could consistently afford it lol

8. First started smoking when I was 15. Only smoked once every couple weeks. Slowly started increasing usage until I graduated high school. In my junior and senior year it was almost every day. After I graduated, I started smoking every day.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

9. I was 14/15 when I first started smoking but that was more every other day. I started smoking regularly sometime after turning 18. I'm now 24 and I've smoked every day since them, most of the time I don't smoke to get high just to lower my pain so I'm able to walk and decrease my headaches.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. 21

first time I smoked was 19

11. I was 16 first time I tried. Tried it again when I was 46. Did it every few weeks, then every few days. I've been a daily user for about 3 years now.

12. I was 15 or 16 when I started smoking every day. Smoked every day until I was about 35 and had 2 kids by then. Then I cut way back because it bothered my daughter a great deal.

13. This year when I started growing 29

14. I started on the weekends when I was 17, I realised I was spending £70 on the Saturday night on alcohol and getting myself in bad situations and that I could buy a quarter of smoke for £50-60 and have fun all week without almost dying on a Sunday :)

15. 18 when I tried it. Been smoking daily since age 21 during drama with friends. Tbh it kept me more level-headed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. 15 and I’m at level 64 now.

17. I wasn't a social butterfly - just the fat, nerdy student librarian at school. So I didn't start until I was 19. (My younger brother was toking when he was 14!) By the time I was 20, I realized that cannabis could PREVENT my migraines and I've smoked every chance I've gotten since then! Since I am now 70, you can do the math.

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Started at 15 (1972), and fell in love immediately. I've been a daily toker since the '90s, which is when my income and a steady high-quality supply came together. Canada produces some first-class cannabis.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. 14 . man that was a good time

"And I thought hurricane season was over"

20. 1971 Brother , 3 years before I went to Nam . ( fall of Saigon ) 74-75.
    It was crazy times
    I joined on my 17th birthday ,, the day I graduated boot camp, north Vietnam broke the Parris peace treaties .
    Next day I was in pearl and 28 minutes from walking on my first ship we steamed to Vietnam.

I remember smoking weed off the fan tail of my ship off the coast of Vietnam , ocean was like glass ..

You are going to have to come down and try out some of my weed .:weed:

• Like Like x 3