Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old were you the first time you smoked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FrequentFlyerr, Dec 16, 2010.

1. I was 15 years old. Since the first time I tried it I knew it was for me. It made High School a hell of a a lot easier.
    It also helped me make shit loads of friends. Now I smoke everyday. :cool:

2. 15.

Yeah helps good with making friends. Be sure to browse around the forum, there are a gazillion threads asking the same thing :wave:

3. #3 KBP, Dec 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2010
    same deal as u except 14
    started everyday at 14 also

4. not to long after i turned 14.

5. First time I smoked, 13.. First time I actually got high (and fucking BAKED at that) was 14 though.

6. 14 but not often till I was 15.

7. 14? 15? Shit, it may have been 13... Those years are a bit hazy, lol.

8. Wow i started pretty late at 18 but didnt even start smoking regularly until a few months before i turned 20 lol

9. twelve. It was amazing but after my friend moved away i never thought about it again until i was 15, and ben blazin steady for half a decade since :)

10. 15, but not everyday till 17-18.

11. 12, being the lowest here makes me feel bad, haha

12. 20, maybe 19, not sure but pretty sure its 20. i used to be really anti weed but i was drunk enough one nigh to try and ive been hooked ever since. the stuff is a gift from god. even though i havent smoked since thanksgiving since i am looking for a job and dont want to test positive i havent smoked but i smeel my stock of blue dream all the time and just cherish how something so amazing could be made on this shitty earth. i really miss it. oh i long for the day i get hired.