Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old were you the first time you smoked weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tittybullshitty420, Mar 12, 2015.

1. I was 15 😀

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. I was 15 😀

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 SMOKE-KUSH, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
    I did it once when I was 13, then I would sporadically do it a few times a year up until a year ago, Now i'm more or less a daily toker for the past 9 months, i'd say.

4. 14 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. 16

"Is this deliverance? Is it the end?"

6. I was either 13 or 14.

7. 16.  I bought a matchbox of weed, late at night emptied some of my Dad's cigarettes and filled them with cannabis.  It was funny, I didn't know how much to smoke.  It was really harsh so I don't think I smoked much that time.  Didn't take long to get with the program.

8. 17 or 18. I am not sure right now, I am pretty high and its hard for me to count it.

9. #16 SlightlyStonedSD, Mar 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2015
    You have to register with gc to advertise and this has nothing to do with the topic of the thread

topic: 13

10. I was 16

11. 13-14 went for about 3 months got board of it. Then after 4yrs I went back to it

12. I had a group of friends when I was 13. We did it but it was one of those 'didn't really do it properly' first times so I always had this eagerness to try it again properly.
    Didn't do it again until I was about 19 or 20 though but haven't gone 6 months without a bowl since.

13. 16