Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old were you the first time you got high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AveryThc, Nov 30, 2011.

1. 15 Years old, with my older cuz.

2. 16, 20 now

3. At 12, Grade six summer with this ghetto ass Sherlock Holmes pipe, Good times. :p

4. 13, best year, smashed my first little lady too.

• Like Like x 1
  5. 13, Didnt even know how to spark a bowl. I walked into a room with my friends sister, she pulled out a "Water pipe" put something called middies in it, she told me to inhale while she lit it, I did as I was told times 5. Next thing I know she molests me, then feeds me ramen. I can't complain.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Right after I turned 14...belated birthday present.

7. 22, oldest so far haha

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm an anomaly. I was 18 the first time.

9. 15. Theres one of these in seasoned

10. The day before my 16th birthday.

11. I was like 13

12. 13, maybe closer to 14, smoked very rarely for the first year, more as a social thing, then finally got some of my good friends to smoke and went from there. :smoke:

13. 14. Looks like that's the average age here. I don't regret it being as early or late as it is. I thought I was a mature kid so I told my parents I tried it. They flipped and whatever but the herb has maintained a place in my heart in exchange for my respect of sweet ol' Mary ever since.

14. 12 with my 2 of my boys and my older sister. She made the walk through the pouring rain to get a gram. My friend bought it. We smoked it out of basically a 1 liter icetea thing, swiss farms ice tea. Plastic bottle thing, tin foil on top with poked holes, a carb near the top on the side, and the mouthpiece on the side towards the bottom. Im pretty sure i got high, we ended up walking down this set of stairs , and i felt like superfast and ohhhhh man, the swings. After that i didnt smoke for like 3 weeks, and moved away. First time i really got baked, was up where i moved to , me and these kids were using this skull tobacco pipe and must of wasted 2 grams. My sister comes down and makes the thing i was talking about above, and idk how many hits i took, but i freaked the fuck out, and yeah lol. That happened for like 20 more times. Also i got booked on 4/20 2011. Lol the irony of that happening to a stoner. Sorry for the rant blades, just had to type this , ya all know how it iss :D

15. Lol i was 14 to i got baked my first time

16. I was 14 when I got high my first time.
    I was 15 when I got high off of weed my first time.

17. 16. Had a blaaaast in my field