how old were you the first time you did acid, candyfliped

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by peachcigar, Jun 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I did acid the first time when I was 18 it was blank paper with pencl lines deviding the hits

I candyfliped on 5 hits of liquid and a yellow glock and half a pink star (blew the star) at 19 best night of my life thats what it feels like to be in heaven I bet

2. 13, 15 haha and 13 or 14 for shrooms.

3. Acid at 18. Ecstasy at 18. Shrooms at 16 Never "flipped" before. I want to try it very badly as I currently have 2 hits of acid in my possession.

4. 17 when I first did acid.
    Haven't candyflipped yet... Don't know if I will. I'm not down with the thizz anymore.

5. i was l;ike 6 or 7, shrooms @ 10

6. 18 wit shrooms, 19 with E, just turned 20 with acid.

I had acid and my friend picked me up some rolls... he told me he wouldn't give them to me unless i promised him i wasn't gonna candy-flip because it "screwed his friend up," so i;ve yet to candyflip

7. :rolleyes:

8. :rolleyes: Friends.

I used to have a connect for acid who refused to give it to me because he was afraid the dealer had been putting pcp on them.

I was :eek:

9. 14 when i first tried acid, it was shit and i couldn't get my hands on any since:(

10. 17 was my first time doing acid, 18 candy flipped at a festival for my first time off two tabs and 3 rolls was an amazing experience!:D

11. 15 for cid and shrooms, 16 for dmt

12. #12 grapeALICIOUS, Jun 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2009
    16 - Acid, Mushrooms, MDMA, Candyflip

13. I guess I can post up now.

16 was the first time I tried shrooms. 18 was the first time I tried rolls. 18 was also the first time I tried acid. Haven't hippie or candy flipped yet.

I will be next weekend.

Going to Rothbury, i fully intend on taking molly, shrooms, and cid at the same time :cool:

14. 16-shrooms
    17-LSD, MDMA (and lots of it)
    18-Candyflipped

15. First time I tried E was my 21st birthday, acid followed shortly after that. Never been trolling before, but I want to.

16. lsd - 15
    mushrooms- 15
    mdma - 16
    candy flipped - 17

17. shrooms - 18
    acid - 19
    mdma - 19
    candyflip - first time tomorrow at a 311 concert...cant fuckin wait....so tomorrow i will still be 20

18. E when i was 15
    acid - not ready yet llol

19. 17 first time I did acid
    18 first time I did shrooms
    rolling for the first time this weekend, so excited :D

20. E& shrooms 14

no acid yet

=(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.