How old were you REALLY when you started smoking?

Discussion in 'General' started by GodILoveWeed, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Ok so..was watching something on the news saying that marijuana targets people under the age of 18 and I got to thinking..well..if Obama is gettinr id of flavored cigs cause it targets kids..doesnt it do more harm than good on here to put you started at age..9? (lol)

So figured id put this poll up and see how old people were when they started smokin up how old were you REALLY. I see a lot of people posting they were 7 and 8 and 9? come on now folks thats pretty fucked up if your parents let you roast at those ages cause you sure as hell werent buying it on your own

Dont try to be cool just put how old you were for reals. I know a lot of you people out there are guilty of lying just to seem cool in a thread but seriously..ur smokin mj..ur already cool:cool:

2. Lol 8 or 9 geeze....if im not mistaken my first time toking was when i was 15, Mountain Dew can fo sho'

3. Yeha in the teens I can understand but yeah hehe the age area kept gettin lower and lower and lower so I figured well..someone from the government has to be on here browsing shit right? lot of stuff wouldnt look good that ive seen so yeah made this poll

or :pmaybe im just paranoid and drunk haha:D

4. the poll should have the ages 13-17 all separate because that's when most people experiment.

5. yeah I was like 15 or 16

6. #6 iNate, Jun 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2009
    Early 7th grade. Forgot if I was 12 or 13, out a tobacco pipe lol, I was so damn keyed.
    People say you dont get high at first...I did

7. I was 17. The date was November 19, 2008, at 4:20 PM.

8. 14, 8th grade

out of the plastic tip of a black and mild

it was love at first toke

9. 18, some time in November 2008 I started lol.

10. 14, out of a pencap sneak

11. 9.

My older bro got me into it.

He was a huslter, Doin his thang and of course i was facisinated by the life.

But he'd always be smoking and i begged him and begged him. I had a homie who was like 11-12 who was smoking and i wanted to be cool like him.

Finally one night my bro let me get my smoke on.

I never got into daily smoking till i was maybe 14-15.

12. 13, after the school dance with a pipe i bought at a convinience store

13. october 16 or 17 2008 I was 19, I know late bloomer:rolleyes:

14. first inhaled at age 11, taking breaks from skating at vans skatepark lol :rolleyes:
    every day personal use by age 14.

15. i am guessing ur talking about MJ not tobacco
    i never smoked tobacco,but i started MJ at 16

16. i was 15 the date was April 20. :) first time was a blast

17. Me and my BF were hitting on some older guys. They were 14 and 15, we were 10!

I took a few hits and was sitting down, I couldn't move my arms to get back up. I was telling my brain to move, and I thought I moved them, then when I looked back down, there they were still in my lap. :confused:

I bought my first oz a couple years later at 13.

18. 15 a couple months into 10th grade

19. I was sixteen, and I felt more than ready to do it and could easily be responsible. Never took it for granted or let it get in the way of my schoolwork.

20. first time was when i was 12 in grade 7

i stopped smoking after multiple sessions and didnt smoke till 17. different then most