Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old is your dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xJord4n, Aug 9, 2011.

1. my age... hes a buddy ive had since highschool.....mad long now that i think about it.

2. my age meaning 26 LOL^^

3. 28 is "old"??? You make me sad :(

4. haha i said 'older' as in older than me

i hope i still feel young at 28

5. i hope i still feel young at 65. :smoke:

6. My dealer is in his early 20's but whenever I wanna buy big i go to this 15 year old kid that gets shit from his uncle.

7. 15 the other 16

8. yall telling me grown adults buy weed from 15-17 year olds?
    Someone ban these fools

9. like 28. still lives with his parents he just play games and sell weed. what an inspiring life to live right?

10. i buy from a bunch of people. current kids a junior in high school. gets really good shit

11. My dealers 16

12. #92 Smokey McPott, Feb 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2012
    I think he must be around 45, give or take a few years, but I've never asked him. Im 18.

EDIT: He's 41.

13. I'm 20 my dudes 62. He used to blaze and do unmentionables with my dad. Honestly the older smokers are the best. And he hooks it up nice.

14. my dealer is a 95 year old grandma who retired from the police department years ago as a typist...

15. 18, girl, pretty fine actually, would def fuck her

16. I think my dad said he was in his mid 50s. I can't remember. He has good bud at a good price. Can't complain.

17. 8. He got that dank

18. a Black dude in his late 20s with a little kid he's so chill

19. 20 20 an 23 two of them are skinny white dudes other one is native american or some shit idk

20. My main guy is 18 the others 17