Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old is your dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xJord4n, Aug 9, 2011.

1. An old bluesman, i'm really not sure how old he is but my guess would be late 60's

2. To make money lol...

3. mine is turning 25 in a couple months, a bearded, long haired, pierced up metal head, and ive known him since he was like, 20. his girlfriend happens to be my best friend so i get hooked up fat :p

4. Fuck those young new time dealers. My dude's in his 60s. crazy old dude. ex hells angel really chill, has a bunch of guns and shit.
    Hooks everything up fat and is really trust worthy. he aint some small time kid flippin dime bags and shit. you just go to his house and buy the shit.

im so happy i have my dealer.

5. My main one is 18 or 19 and kinda looks like a crackhead
    My other 2 are both 16 and look normal, you couldn't really pick them out of a crowd as dealers

6. He's 29 and looks like a fucking tank. Picture the russian dude from rocky with black hair and super tan. That's my dealer.

7. Uh... Ones an 18yr old mexican kid... i dont buy from him often,

other is a 15yr old Coke Head that grows DANK weed. bro..

BUT most the time i go to the club where theres a bunch of crazy lookin dudes..

8. He looks like the guy in my mirror. Gouchy old fart, needs a shave.

9. 17, pretty skinny looking dude. Doesn't smoke either. He brings me my shit on a bike. :D

10. My dealer is my best friend haha and is 31

11. 20, just looks like a normal guy.

12. About 25-30. He's been to prison for 3 years but he's legit. Just picked up an 8th from him yesterday and he smoked me out. I loaded a tiny nug (since his bowl can hold 1.5gs) and he loaded the whole bowl lol. I told him not load a lot and then he loads this fattt bowl :laughing:

13. big dude, tattoo artist, 19 years old almost 20, one of my best dudes.

14. My dealer is 9 years old. Damn kids are really starting young these days :D

15. I'm sorry :laughing:

16. i had two that were 17, but one stopped and the other one wasnt very easy to get a hold of, sucked too because he had nice kush and always gave extra, like i got 9.6g once when i bought a quarter. my dealer now is and always has like 5lbs of weed at his place.

17. 20 and like 16 or 17.

The 20 year old is one of my oldest friends i know mad chill kid. Had some great weed before getting some shitty outdoors hes been getting lately.
    The 16 or 17 year old is kinda sketchy so i dont go to him often but he has some really good weed.

18. He 15 white but acts black for some reason

19. My current one is in her mid 40's