Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old is your dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xJord4n, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Back in Houston, my favorite hook up was 18.

2. #42 IStabLikeOJ, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha sounds about right for me.

3. One of my dealers is like 45. He's been growing since he was 21. Has two kids and a wife. Selling bud is his "hobby".

Then, one is someone I knew from high school. He's 19 ; really cool with deals. He always says "Gotchuuuuuuu".

Next one is 30ish. He's fat and delivers telephone books. He has a loooot of kids and a wife and has a stash of guns in his basement - so i've heard. But he's alright. He's not my main dealer.

Another one, I know him from when I used to work at BK. He's in his 30s, member of the bloods but a real down-to-earth guy. He got shot 4 times recently, so he's on some crutches but he ALWAYS has the dank Sour.

Another one is 22, he's in college, commuting. He has "ceiling eyes", which i find pretty cool to look at. lol He's usually always home and I'm going to buy some Northern Lights off him today. :smoke:

4. 15,16,17 and like 20 lol

5. Mine is like 24 and looks like one of the Reality Kings dudes.

6. LOL I had a dealer that was 13 surprisingly he got me dank all the time but he moved :(

7. mines a 18 girl.

8. A 21 year old girl, who's pretty attractive and doesn't smoke herself. Which leads me to wonder why she's dealing in the first place, but I'm not complaining. She's also extremely talkative during deals since it's usually in car, comfortable on a personal level.

9. Mine is 17 and nice as fuck. My friend gave him his iPod as collateral until he got his check... The dealer charged his iPod for him.

10. 26yo stoner type dude, another one of those people you see and instantly know they have weed haha.

11. 19 i think, hes a pretty chill dude. My other one is a 30 year old Jamaican dude but i really dont like picking up off of him. Sketchiest ghettoest dude you could imagine.

12. my dealer is around 90 he is cool and all but i just hate when he goes to get the sack for me takes him about 30 minutes to get back to the room i wait in.

13. I always thought it'd be weird to get weed from somebody way younger than you. Like you're 40 and you go to this kids house who still lives with his parents for weed...

14. I think it's the same way for people around 18s and 20s picking up from 50 year olds.

Mines my age, round 30, white collar job, just does it for some extra cash, married has a wife and a kid. Really nice dude.

15. ranges.
    one of my mids connects is like 20 something,one is in his 60's.
    my dank connects range as well usually from 18-34.i go through alot of dank connects though so i dont remember every single one of them.

16. dont see him anymore but my last one was a college prof in his 60s.

17. My dude looks like a black Kevin Costner

18. 22, 22, and 28 for probably 98% of my weed transactions.

19. 22/21/28

first dude is white college kid
    second is white college girl
    third is white older stoner dude

20. 16 and always hooks it up, he has a normal job too. Not like it's his only thing.