Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old is your dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xJord4n, Aug 9, 2011.

1. 15,18,18,18,18,19,19,20,21,23,25,38,49

I have a few ahaha

2. Sixteen, He looks like he's 12

3. Mines like 20, average looking. Really wouldn't suspect him of dealing.

4. 69 I can't believe I'm the first to post this.

5. Between 20 and 55.

I have about 10 hookups.

6. like 42 or some shit

7. My dealer is 18 and looks like the pedobear.

No joke.

8. Mine's always beethe head guys and you wouldn't be able to tell... I meanno bling and no 30,000$ cars... Just chill dude's that's business when it count's i can say most successfull one's are over 30... In the future man get to know wwho ur talking to and don't seem like a dumba^^ or a Narc.. Welcome man smoke on...:smoke:

9. A monkey delivers my weed to me across town, he rides a pocketbike and wears a leather jacket.

10. #30 Aaron Getang, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Beautiful

11. mines like 18 or 19, tall, lanky and he looks like a stoner and has slow reactions and shit lol. He has a med card and Delivers :)

12. OP I swear, I looked at your avatar and I know a guy that looks just like that, it's probably a rapper or something (not big into rap so I have no idea) and the dudes name is Jordan. Then I looked at your username and saw that it was Jordan.

I'm really high so I tripped out thinking it was you.

But prolly not, sorry just had to share that with you haha

13. Haha! My avatar is Kid Cudi! He's an amzing artist go look him up if you've never listened to him before.

14. My dealer is 20. And I'm super pissed at him at the moment, because he owes me $200, and yet still tried to charge me today.

15. like 23-24?

16. My dealer is 45. He also is a pimp. Hahaha, legitimately.
    He always gives me extra to drive him to one of his girls house to collect his, "Earnings".
    Funny shit,

EDIT: I forgot to mention the best part! He's a craigslist pimp, hahaha.

17. Some random kid from the high school or one of my close friends.

18. 20's ... yeap yue!

19. My dealer is 23 and looks like a college kid.

20. I buy from someone 18-23, not sure on age, and he looks like the generic thug that would rob mad people. But, i havent been robbed yet!