Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how old is your dealer?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by l4m3.u53rn4me, Mar 28, 2009.

1. and how old are you? just wondering. if you're not sure guess haha

sorry if this is the wrong spot for this, i wasn't sure where to put it

2. I'm 20, my dealer is 23

3. never asked him, but if I had to guess, prolly around 24 or 23. Im that age too, and sometimes it is wierd to buy off somone that isnt older and more experienced than you in the ways of the ganj. but whatever i get chronic weed off him

[​IMG]

4. I'm 19, he's 21.

5. I'm 18, I would guess that he is about 50. Maybe older. He does have an awesome beard.

6. im 19, i actually got 3 main dealers i buy from, 19, 19, and 23

7. We're both twenty.

8. im 22 and my dealer is 17. lol

9. im 19 hes 25. lol ^ i couldnt see buying drugs off somone younger than me it just wouldnt feel right.

10. I'm 19, he and she are 17 and 19

11. im 18 and hes 11

12. :eek::eek::eek:

say what?!?

13. At school, he's a year above me. At home, he's my age... we went to hs together.

14. Whats weird is that SHE is my dealer. Shes got some good shit tho

15. My usual dealer is only 15, I know its crazy. But, from where im from this kid runs the drug world. Plus he always has the dankest of dank bud for decent prices. By the way im 18.

16. One is about 50 another is just 17 and I got a new dude who said he is getting shit next week and gave me his number who is about 20.

17. I'm 20, one is 20 the other is 23 or 24

18. hold on let me call him up

edit: 64

19. Thizz dealer looks about 17-18. Weed dealer is 17. I'm 18.