how old is your dealer?

Discussion in 'General' started by dezz, Mar 23, 2012.

1. idk i would say mid-late 20s

2. My first main guy who I picked up off for a couple of years was in his mid-40s. Then for the next couple of years I picked up off 2 dealers who worked as a pair who were both about 30 and now I pick up off a chav who's about 20 who looks pretty clueless but has awesome weed.

3. 24 and 21, known the one since elementry school, knew the older on in middle school but became very good friends with the older on in high school. Who would have thought he'd become one of the gnarliest growers in the city.

I wouldn't buy from anyone I didn't know personally.

4. Main is prob. 50 or a little older :)

5. 19/20 my main
    25 my back up
    and around my age for the other people ill sort thru (21-25)

6. Should add a poll :)

7. both of them were a year ahead of me in school, so now they're 21 - 22, I'm 20

8. Most of the youngins dealin are a hassle to even deal with my mAin two connects are like 35 and 39 I believe. I haven't used anyone else for years, when I can't get in touch with them I will just grab an 8er from one of my homies and give back when I pick up. We are all in our late twenties it's funny thinking of me or my friends pickin from a typical 18/19 y.o .. Just wouldn't work

9. one is 40's

other is 18

other is 19

other is 19

other is like 30 sumthin

and like 40 yr. old mexican guy

10. old enough...thats enough info for me

11. dAMN YALL GOT SOME YOUNG ASS ONNECTS MINES IS IN HIS 40S BUT IS STILL DOWN LIKE HES 18. CAN HANG LONGER THAN ME .

12. [quote name='"Cali Smokes"']dAMN YALL GOT SOME YOUNG ASS ONNECTS MINES IS IN HIS 40S BUT IS STILL DOWN LIKE HES 18. CAN HANG LONGER THAN ME .[/quote]

Is your keyboard broke today?

13. Had one guy who was in his 30s, he was a pretty shitty dealer though and is in jail for the next 3 months or so.:rolleyes:

Bought off tons of HS kids when I was there, like dozens of different connects over the years.

One guy is like 22, and I also know a guy from work who's roommate deals, just picked up an ounce of some damn good stuff for 180 off him.:hello:

14. mY MIND IS.

15. 90% of dealers lie about strain names. Or just make them up.

My current is 17 the one before that was 16. Long ago ones were in their 20s.
    The teenage drug dealers got their shit together these days. :)

16. yeahmaybe closer to like 52 or 53, he was my best friends dad. of course his mama sold too she is 45 but the news article on our arrest said she was 47 and that pissed her off like crazy hahahaha

17. The fuck? Why are you guys asking your dealers age? I know everyone I buy off would blacklist you if you started asking personal questions.

18. [quote name='"InnerCity"']The fuck? Why are you guys asking your dealers age? I know everyone I buy off would blacklist you if you started asking personal questions.[/quote]

U wouldn't as just fucken guess bro.

19. wow, your dealers sound like fuckin dicks.

20. Two of em are 20, ones 26.