Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old, first puff??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by speatleysson, Feb 10, 2009.

1. 12 years old the first time I puffed that sweet sweet flower we call marijuana.

2. 12 7th grade never regretted it and, oh where there people trying to make me feel that way, sad world this is.

3. first time i smoked. 14
    2 days later first time i was high.

remember both so clearly i love it

4. when i was 14

5. i was 16 when i started

6. My first encounter with Lady Mary Jane was in 7th grade at the ripe age of 12. I had no idea what the hell I was doing.

7. 14, hot boxed my boys downstairs washroom with a quarter between like
    6 of us. Deff got high my first time :smoking:

8. Took me some time to discover the joys of weed. I was 18 when I first got high.

9. summer school, 9th grade, blueberry

10. first puff @ 16
    first high @ 17

11. 12, got all kinds of f***ed up, laughin ah man i miss it, tolerance is a bitch.

12. I was 13 and in 7th grade... pretty sure I haven't gone even a week without weed since haha

13. hehe this is an old one..

first puff.. around 9
    then tried several times and finally got high at 11, grade 7. of course i still remember it clearly, it was truly a magical experience. here i am 10 years later, still smokin, and barely getting started on the finer points of marijuana. another 20 down the road, and i'll still just be getting started....