Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old, first puff??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by speatleysson, Feb 10, 2009.

1. I was 15 when i first did it. But it wasnt that much of an experience. I used probably the most shittiest weed you could ever smoke. Weed was actually the first drug i ever used(never used alcohol or cigarettes and still dont now)

2. I was 19, I think. The first several times I tried it it didn't work because I wasn't inhaling right. When it finally did work I had this weird out-of-body experience that was really awesome. Haven't experienced anything as cool since.

3. I was 14... throat burned like crazy, didn't really get high but 2nd time i did

4. Apparently when I like 3 or 4 my sister used 2 get me high with her friends
    I called it "fire man smoke", apparently

5. to be honest, i find that completely fucked up.

no offense though.

6. as do I, I think.

7. First puff? 14. First high was a little later. I was feeling okay the first time and I liked it, but the second time, I was with a girl who really knew her stuff and from the first hit I knew I was high. The rest is history.:)

8. Add one more to the chicks who toke list

9. You know till this day I still don't understand how some people "inhale wrong" I had a girlfriend that couldn't inhale right either. Now I wont smoke with people like that. I mean it's basically breathing but with smoke and holding it.

anyway I was 19 also. I didn't hallucinate or anything never have off of mj. I just get lost in thought.

10. Of course man those wake and bakes before 1st grade were awesome. But youre seriously trying to say you were in grade school cmon bro. ;)

11. 14 Before summer school, i was paranoid all day. Cracks me up everytime i remember.

12. I was 13, going into freshman year and was sick of drinking myself stupid.

13. first puff - 11
    really baked for the first time - 12

14. Damn, I was about 15 first time I smoked. Me and my best friend at the time got high with her older brother. We had a shitty ass water bottle bong with a broken pipe for the bowl. :D
    First time I ever got so fucked I couldn't move was my 17th birthday.
    Thank God for pothead boyfriends who introduce you to new shit. I'd been smoking cheap Reggie and Kush here and there. He introduced me to Purple Humble. It's only been almost a year and I still haven't been that high again since! :smoke:

15. 17. I didn't know how to hit it... I've never smoked anything before that day... never will. Tobacco is nasty. Go green =)

16. first puff was when i was 12.first high was the next day. Been smoking every day since.

17. I was about 8 or 9, and I was at a friend's place after school. There was this really cool old school bus his parents had turned into a camper that was always at the back of his driveway. We hung out in it sometimes, even though it hadn't been used in years (I wondered if it had ever been used, really) and was dirty as fuck. One day, I noticed that there was some smoke rising out from under the sink, When I opened the cupboard under it, there was another guy I knew from school, Aaron, huddled under there smoking a joint. I don't know how long he had been there, but it must have been quite a while, since Chris and I had been in the camper for about half an hour, waiting for his sister to get home from work so we could scare the shit out of her. I asked him what he was doing, and he said "smoking weed." I barely knew what it was and, being curious, I crawled into that tiny cupboard with him and took a few hits from his joint, trying to hotbox it.

I didn't know how to inhale properly, so I didn't get high, but Aaron was fucked up. We tried riding our bikes to a park around the block and he barely made it, actually falling off his bike when we got there. It wasn't until I was 12 that I started my career as a stoner.

18. 14

i can't imagine living without trying it, i used to hate potheads and think they were all stupid too

19. 16 started on hash, but real nice hash then progressed to the green stuff after smoking real sweet sense then now I just smoke green really. I only smoke hash in a cocktail.