Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old, first puff??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by speatleysson, Feb 10, 2009.

1. I tried around like 15 but then got addicted at 17! :eek:

2. 15 years old

3. I must have been 12-13ish...over 10 years ago. Been smoking pretty much since, had a lil break for around a year when I was around 16. Man did I get completely baked when I started up again - tingles and giggles for what felt like a good hour or so. I did kind of guilt trip prior to the giggles....good times.

4. I smoked like 5 fat ass joints when I was 11 with this 18 year gold that lived in the apartment next to me...got me ripped my first time :D did not start smokeing heavily till around 14.

5. I was 11 smoked on weekends with the older kids (14-15)
    But i didnt start smoking regurally until i was 13-14

6. 11 ish I think was the first time I got high and have been basically smoking since then. So for 8 years

7. 16 summer of 07

8. 13 for me

7th grade summer was good times with no tolerance

9. i think i was maybe 15 yrs young, im not sure :) but yeah.. i looooove mary :p

10. First puff was 15 yrs old, And 8 yrs later still getting hella stoned.

11. Yesterday, 18 years old! :)
    It was a fun day.. :D

12. first puff 14 i think
    first high 15 or 16

13. haha nice man. you have a wonderful journey ahead of you;)

14. 18 or 19 maybe?

Been smoking ever since the first THC molecule graced my cannabinoid receptors :smoking:

15. First smoke i was 13. Took me a few tries to get high though. I remember when I first got super baked. I was calling Capri Suns(those juice box things) Juice pouches lol. Mannn, I wish I could go back in time to when I first started blazing. That was theb est.

16. 14 freshman in high school on a snow day. hit a gravity bong and got fucked uppp.

17. 18 for me.
    when i smoked i didnt' get high tho. just had a slight buz.
    2nd time i was blasted out of my minddddd

18. My first time was when I was 16 years old and I thought it was ok. I tried it again when I was 18, and same thing. Then, when I was 19 and moved into my own place I began smoking every now and then. One year later, self proclaimed pot head.