Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how old do u have to be to get a med card?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by GeorgeB, Jul 14, 2007.

1. title pretty much says it.

2. 18 but you live in canada so probly like 12 lol

3. i believe i saw on the news kids getting treated with marijuana cookies for adhd. So i would say the age is pretty low, since it is medicine and all there shouldn`t be an age limit.

4. as long as you get your parents signature i think its 16. you just got to find a doctor willing to write one.

5. I saw that, too. Pretty interesting. And I think that was in the states... or not, I can't remember.

6. I heard technically you can smoke weed without a med card.

7. anyone can smoke anything ever, its just probally not legal.

8. ^^Hes talking about recently in Canada a judge ruled that pot laws are unconstitutional so its legal for anyone in Canada (for now).

I don't think you need to be a certain age to get a card. If you really need the medicine and your parents say its ok the doctor can recommend it. I know a kid whos had his card since he was 14yrs old, he has some kind of nerve damage in his legs and feet.

9. man...thats tragic. well at least he has a legit excuse unlike some people who fake pain.. :(

10. im not sure the age.....but if ur lookin for one u can get one cuz ur 18......

11. haha that's hilarious 420 420 :smoke:

12. This video I guess is off the topic of this thread but here is the video you are speaking of. Just incase anyone else was interested .
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yj72e5q61Fs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yj72e5q61Fs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>